Ben made the news

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by OrangeEmpire, Feb 19, 2014.

1. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

It's in plain sight, man. You just have to open your eyes. Don't be a slave to the system.

3. OrangeEmpire

I couldn't think of any other truther here.

Kirby from Volnation is my all time favorite truther.

4. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Nah, leave your eyes closed. It's much more simple to believe that a few poorly trained pilots could pull off amazing aeronautical feats at speeds well past the operating threshold, have 3 steel framed high rise buildings collapse at free fall speed or near free fall speed due to office fires, and have the US air defense completely dumbfounded during the process due to multiple war games being run while the chain of command was largely absent that day.

5. OrangeEmpire

Ben is a hero of the new glorious cause!

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

The article worked better than a Duck Commander call. He came running still committed to the cause.

8. JayVols

9. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Yea, it is way easier to believe in a competent government official or employee. Which would be required for any portion of the truther movement to have substance.

10. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

All of which is far more likely than the convoluted explanation given by the truthers.

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

left bank is an amazing aeronautical feat? dude turned. he freaking made a high speed turn and lined his person up with the tallest thing around. 1st week flight school type could do that.

12. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I accidentally hit a right rudder pedal in the 5th grade on a field trip and banked a Cessna. Not my fault I thought it was a gas pedal and wanted to go fast Ricky Bobby style.

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

What do you know about flying? These guys weren't nascar fans

14. JayVols

Shit's getting real now.

I mean the real real. Not the Truther "real".

Aside: "Please please please tell bpv he's full of shit. Will be epic..."

15. JayVols

fixed

16. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Bpv doesn't know what he's talking about. He spent most of his life aboard a Navy ship anyway.

#shotsfired

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm not understand what the feat was. You don't have to know how to drive a boat to figure out how to ram something. Source: Speed 2: Cruise Control.

18. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Lots of good info in the video below in regards to how "simple" the maneuver was,how competent the hijackers were in the cockpit, and how the plane held up at well over the operating capacity.

LINK

19. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

If the government can manipulate and fool the entire world and create the worst terrorist attack in human history, why can't they stop some dude "exposing the truth" on YouTube?

20. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Hypothetically speaking, how many people would have to be in on it to pull off this conspiracy? It's not plausible, much less keep everyone silent.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014