Ben made the news

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by OrangeEmpire, Feb 19, 2014.

1. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Sheep

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

And therein lies problems 1 through 500, for me. The logistics, planning and secrecy needed to pull this off is massive, especially with all those people keeping their mouth shut or not having a crisis of conscience.

3. OrangeEmpire

The most important question is what was gained ?

If a government is able to perpetrate an attack like 9/11, why not go further and gain more _____?

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Were them taking flight lessons part of the conspiracy? If so, why were they "piss poor?" Wouldn't you pick good pilots? Doesn't make any sense.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Watching that video, all I got to say is Ben is consistent. This sounds just like the climate denial logic.

6. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

That's what I thought. Is it saying they weren't actually the ones that took over the planes or what?

7. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

It's an interesting phenomenon that he is so devoted to the most obscure, peripheral sources. Of course, it makes sense if your whole world view is based upon the idea that the world is one giant massive government exercise in social control. It allows for the idea that 50 experts are, obviously, lying while the one shouting from the back of the room is the one who really knows/tells the truth.

8. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Waiting for bpv...

9. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

How can bpv possibly refute a youtube video? That's a high level source.

10. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

I think that is what they are alluding to. The video tries to ask questions against the official story but doesn't try to develop alternate theories.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Again, no explanatory power.

12. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

It's easier to question the official story and see if it holds up. What doesn't make sense is how these flunky pilots were able to do what they did, especially considering the extreme amount of stress they would have been under.

13. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

So if there isn't an alternate explanation we must stick with the official story, no matter how ridiculous?

14. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I don't think I could have aimed the plane at the building.

My source - some game I played at the arcade at the mall.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

T
    The best explanation is the one I go with, even if it is known to be flawed. When a better one is formulated, I adopt it.

16. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Then it is, for the most part, a useless exercise.

17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Uhm, yes. That is how reality works. And this story is hardly ridiculous. It isn't like the official story is aliens did it with death ray guns and anti-matter devices.

Oh, and it was a conspiracy, btw, that brought down the towers. You know, the conspiracy perpetrated by a well funded terrorist organization.

18. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

If the hijacker pilots were the only serious flaw in the official story then yes, however they are but the very tip of the iceberg. Every facet of this story has serious questions/flaws.

19. OrangeEmpire

If you are the test...............lord help us

20. OrangeEmpire

Ben, I know you will not answer me, but if we are all under a veil of ignorance, what is going on the in the real world?

Also, are you a follower of David Icke?