Benghazi Blowout thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Oct 25, 2012.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

2. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Go back to sleep, Obama is a good guy.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

not sure you quite understand my politics.

5. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

[​IMG]

6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I think you're correct.

It would have been interesting had the military card been played on you as well.

7. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Closet Obama fan IMO.

8. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Here is a pretty good piece you can start with...

LINK

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

what a bunch of stupidity. i guess we can't talk about benghazi also because the unemployment rate is high.

10. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

well hell. It's a blog, littered with unsubstantiated sources, conjecture, theories and armchair spy work. Allsome. I say impeach.

11. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

I'm not trying to understand your politics, but trying to understand you closing your eyes to the truth.

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

holy mother of pete. What in the hell are you claiming I'm closing my eyes to?

You're talking about freaking impeachment, like you're some retarded freshman senator trying to get laid.

13. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

So... Obama went through an elaborate plan to assassinate a State Department member, with this hopes of disposing a Libyian government, and after the success... we didn't act?

And then, Syria crosses the red line, giving us cause to dispose o Syria's government... and we don't act?

So... why exactly do you think we want that outcome, when we have yet to execute, after achieving reason?

14. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Not true. Like I said, go back to sleep.

15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

One big cover up for Obama's alien SS agent. Its a ruse so we don't search for the real truth.

16. JayVols

If Obama is in dutch for arming Islamic militants in Syria, Ronald Reagan is the devil for his support of the Mujahideen in Afghanistan against the Soviets...

17. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Who says we need to act to achieve the goal of overthrowing Assad in Syria? The overthrow of Assad is a foregone conclusion. Media are already writing about the post-Assad regime and what Syria will look like. As for Ambassador Stevens, I don't know why he was killed but it was an obvious stand down. This wasn't just an innocent case of government stupidity with a failed cover-up.

18. fl0at_

Trying to paint this as some super elaborate Iran Contra is giving too much credit to government and covert ops. Especially considering how well Syria is going...

19. JayVols

I was just going for the general sentiment of arming radical Islamists, not Iran-Contra levels of detail.

Last edited: May 10, 2013
  20. fl0at_

Home grown revolutionaries are cute, but not effective (see Gulf War). Ensuring that who we want is only done by invasion and overthrowing, and painting it as a larger desire by the people (see OIF).

What would fighter jets accomplish? Show of force? We aren't dropping a 500 lb on our own damn embassy. Contrary to apparent belief, jets fly reaaaaaal fast. Strafing runs are only effective in open spaces.

Helos are what you want. Helos aren't that fast. There were four special ops troops on standby. 4. Even if they halo'd, there were only 4 of them.

If birds were sent in, you risk getting shot down or a bad insert with no backup.

You would have had Iran all over again.