Benghazi Blowout thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

I think we should start eshouting Benghazi whenever we want to be sensational or over the top.

2. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

I don't agree with Mr. McInerney in his explanation at the end as to why the stand down order was given. No way a stand down order is given just to further a political narrative. He, along with others, seems to think something could have been done.

3. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Something could have been shuffled, but the outcome would not have changed.

Putting fast movers over the embassy would have done little. Their ability to engage would be small and their time on target smaller still.

There is a difference between effective deployment and possible deployment. There are all kinds of possible deployments, but limited effective ones.

4. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

So the Maher show educated me. Basically the testimony is nothing new but Obama did misspeak/lie. CIA ****ed up again in providing info to White House. Obama is also black and does not want to say he was wrong in info he stated. No one seems to be claiming Obama got those guys killed. There is no crime. Republican could not even state it just said we should investigate.

5. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

I'm not sure I see the connection.

6. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

It is saying some people do not black people thus do not like Obama regardless of what he does. A black man that will not say oh master I so sorry for what I done is even worse to this sort.

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Right. Americans are pissed off about a noncombatant ambassador being murdered because of black people.

8. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

The murder is not his fault nor his failure. It happenned becasue Muslims have created a degenerate culture.

9. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Too bad it wasn't somebody who teaches English.

10. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

true.

11. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

That's not entirely true. Although he may not be directly responsible for the decisions that were made, the people he appointed and entrusted were and obviously failed in some capacity.

12. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Fixed it for ya.

13. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

So Bush then is responsible due to neglect for thousands of American deaths. You cannot have it both ways. If this is the standard we must admit Bush was an absolute failure as a president.

Obama apointed someone who did not prevent some crazies from killing people that is true. That has never been a crime nor something that requires what the freaks in congress are demanding.

14. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Obama was watching the Benghazi attack in real time. It was his call to make and he stood down.

15. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I have no problem with holding Bush or anyone for that matter to the same standard regardless of who they are, where they serve, or what they do. The point remains the same, there is a level of responsibility one assumes when making decisions.

16. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Any play Obama firing 3 generals and an admiral over Benghazi?

17. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Michael Savage is predicting a false flag action by team Obama.

He said a school shooting, a bombing of a govt building, a public bombing like Boston.

18. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Tin Foil engage.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

this is why obama won back to back elections in near landslides because the country is filled with people who hate black folk.

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

9/11 was a wake up call. to not take terrorism serious after 9/11 is inexcusable.