Best Coach in the SEC East

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tar Volon, Sep 25, 2016.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Saban has been beaten by plenty of his divisional rivals. He's still the best, but he isn't invincible. There's no reason to just concede the conference.

2. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Me neither. But being early 90s Buffalo is better than being early 90s Miami. If Butch is going to be here, I want him beating McElwain and Smart

3. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I'm going by what my expectations are now given the current situation. Given them, if someone offered me an L in Atlanta every year until Saban retires in 3-5 years, I'd take it,

4. AbeFroman

AbeFroman Member

Got to say NO WAY. No guarantee is worth giving up the entire point of the exercise. The goal should be to beat him at his own game BEFORE he leaves. If a coach wants to win me over permanently, he can make my dreams come true and beat those gumps twice in one season while they still have their world beating coach.

5. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Serious, Clark?

6. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

If he fired debord and made a few other changes, and the got then **** out of the way... I could be on board.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Let go of the offense like he's done the defense and go be a fundraising carnival barker and he'd be fine

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

He hired DeBord and didn't have to. He isn't firing him. Part of the best staff in the history of history.

9. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

If you have a coach that needs to get out of a way than you need a new coach.

10. y2korth

y2korth Contributor

See bear Bryant 1982

11. docholiday

docholiday Contributor

Exactly. This dumbass is never changing his offensive schemes.