Bring Me The Head Of...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by **TDCVOL**, Sep 16, 2017.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

"He's a Yankee" - vn

2. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Stoops
    Kelly

Someone else

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

3. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

No one is a bigger yankee than the loser pos that walks our sidelines right now.

4. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Any good coach we get is going to get zero benefit of the doubt, by the majority.

Any bad coach is going to get 7 years.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

If I'm Currie, Stoops, Kelly and Patterson have to file restraining orders to get me to quit calling.

Then, you move on to Mullen, Taggart, Schiano, Jim Leavitt and Frank Wilson

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Now, don't be surprised to see Neal Brown, Mike Anderson, Scott Satterfield and Phillip Montgomery as names to watch if this shit show gets rolling good in November

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[dadgum]. This is perhaps the most succinct and accurate description of our fan base I have ever read.

8. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

This. Mullen hasn't won jack shit. If he doesn't know to get out of Starkville, then he's just as stupid as Jones, and doesn't need to be here.

You morons are like the client I met in Vegas who picked Hooters when I offered them dinner anywhere they wanted.

9. Tenacious D

****ing yes.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

You can't make fun of Hooters if Gruden is your guy

11. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

I'm a big fan of Taggart but why in the world would he leave a better job (arguable) he's only just begun?

12. Tenacious D

Fair.

I just had Hooters wings last night.

But when you have your pick of Vegas restaurants - Hooters isn't in the Top 1000.

13. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

When I put Taggart, Mullen, and Fuente as my list it is under the assumption that there is no way we will seriously reach out to Stoops, Kelly, Gruden, etc.

If that makes me a moron, so be it. Y'all can live that fantasy until the hire is made and we're all disappointed together.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
  14. Tenacious D

1. Gruden
    2. Kelly
    3. Patterson
    4. Stoops
    5. Don't give a shit, won't care, won't watch.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's from Georgia, he played a WKU and he can recruit without making a 4 hour flight.

I'm not saying he'd take it, but you offer him large sums of money to take it

16. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

If those asshats choose to allow Gruden to never publically say yes or no to this job, they deserve to be castrated. He just said on MNF, "I do love the Vols." At least spin the tires and if he says no, then so be it.

17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Shoop? Our DC? Or did you misspell Stoops?

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Also, Taggart wants to make the Harbaughs proud. What better way to do it than beat Saban every year?

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The best thing for Tennessee's chances on hiring Gruden would be for espn to make more budget cuts. They're going cheap and young everywhere, Gruden is making 5+ million for 30 days of work

20. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Throw in his time at USF and he has connections all over the south. He'd recruit lights out IMO.