Butch Jones quote from yesterday:

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by A-Smith, Oct 19, 2014.

1. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

How the hell did this clown get a six year contract from us? Really, WTF were we thinking to give a tuba player 6 years? Why not give him 3-4 years to see if he can maybe win a time or two? At least we won't have to worry about any of the bonuses if he were to make it to a bowl game or God willing, a national championship game.

Oh, we already covered this when we signed him? Sorry.

2. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

He was a trumpet player.

Have some respect.

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Tuba players and bass drummers are the only people in marching bands I respect.

4. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

The guy who leans backwards so far that his hat almost touches the ground is a badass. Don't let the twirler's baton fool you.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

True, I just meant in generalities, not the drum major.

My thoughts on bands however, do completely out the door with HBC bands. All of those folks are awesome.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

What about baritone saxophone, the tuba of the marching woodwinds?

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Damn you all, it is called a sousaphone.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

That is a marching tuba, yes. My sentence is perfectly accurate.

9. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Skin Flute

10. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

Surely Dobbs can't be as bad as Worley. It pisses me off that we continue to run this sceme when we clearly don't have the personnel to do it. Nothing about our offense makes any sense. Hurd needs to be running downhill getting 20+ carries a game. With our defense we need to shorten the game. I have no faith in Butch

11. Cameltoes

Cameltoes Contributor

Had more respect for the ones who did it without putting their knee on the ground first. Those guys were the badasses.

12. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I'm shocked I've not been banned from Twitter yet. I've tried my damnedest to elicit a response.

I did lose 9 followers DURING the ole miss game, though.

13. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Are you allowed to post pictures of a bathroom stall splattered with semen so bad it looks like a crime scene?

14. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Poor KMF, he is thinking about this with a football mindset. Remember, we are the Ivy League school of Knox County. Think like an academic. Drive a little convertible without A/C, start smoking a pipe, and speak with an English accent. Now, accept that football is a barbaric necessity of being in the SEC and then resent it. Now it ALL makes sense.

15. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Is there weed in the pipe? I'll drive around with chinese eyes instead of a british accent.

16. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Touché Mr Beam!

17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

18. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Perfect

19. woodshed

woodshed Active Member

Be still my heart !