Butch Jones quote from yesterday:

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by A-Smith, Oct 19, 2014.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Terrible masturbation accident.

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

You lost NYY at "severed ball"

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Fell onto granite from several feet onto my ass. Snapped the ball of the femur clean. Three pins from the top of the femur inside the hip socket down a third of the way to my knee.

4. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

That sounds terrible.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Didn't feel a thing for the first 3 minutes. Was literally holding my leg by cradling it in my arm, tucked up to my body. Otherwise it just dangled because it was only skin and muscle holding it together. It was excruciating when the shock wore off and the muscles started trying to contract back into place with no bone in place to do so around. And it getting set... Wow.

6. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

parkour imo

7. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

So almost as bad as watching the Florida game?

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Broke my femur clean as a kid as well. Similar experience. Not a lot of fun. Ensuing traction and body cast were miserable.

9. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Broke my femur at age 2 in daycare. Luckily I don't remember that one. Just have pictures in the full cast.

The compound fracture of my tibia and breaking the fibula will always be remembered. Wasn't in pain until I saw it. Worst part of the ordeal was the sound. To this day that sound makes me sick to dwell on.

10. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

This is nearly verbatim of how NYY explains pineapples stuck in his rectum.

Well done.

11. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

a friend of mine, husky fellow, was jumping off a trampoline when his leg went in between the spings. the front of his lowerleg/mid shin met the metal bar when the back of his ankle/leg caught the bottom side of the fabric. snapped the tibia and fibula clean in two. he said it sounded like a 410 shotgun going off..

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
  12. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

damn, any future plans to remove the hardware? the last major hardware removal i did was taking a rod out of tibia that had been there for 12 months. only required 1/2 inch incision and swinging a hammer for 45 mins. science.

13. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

It was a pop that I'll never forget. When the game stops and the opposing player starts jumping up and down yelling for a trainer you know it's serious. To top it off... the home plate umpire came to my side to try and tell me help was on the way, only to begin to vomit profusely.

Appreciate the kind words, Mr. Ump.

14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]