Butch

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Meh. Plenty of average or worse coaches have won big with the right talent. Don't have to look any further than last season.

2. rockytopblues

rockytopblues Member

There it is. Butch will not make changes to bis staff because he does not have to. No one is going to push that on him. He will continue to have Bajakian. This is why I am done caring. Everyone on here knows what changes have to be made. Unfortunately, they just won't be.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

You must think I'm pretty ruggedly handsome if that is all I am missing.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

**** him. The best team he ever fielded got butt****ed by Dooley.

5. TBSVOL

TBSVOL Member

and probably the Best Coaches in America

6. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I think you're awesome, and the only thing I can rag on you for is your alleged baldness. Which isn't even that bad. Pretty sure I'm starting to lose hair as well.

7. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Welcome to the (losing) hair club for men

8. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Said it when we hired him. He's a rah-rah middle school coach.

Those that can win do. Those that can't try to hide that fact by spewing what they think are insightful catchphrases. The guy that wins the fight doesn't have to say shit to let folks know they won.

9. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Holy slurping.

10. JayVols

**** you Butch. You could blow up an onion sack.

11. JayVols

Winners win.

Talkers try to con you into believing they're winners.

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

He won't say it, but the offensive train wreck we're witnessing is his baby. It's why he says stupid crap about our fans not knowing the difference between a read option and zone read.

13. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Press conference brevity is typically reserved for winners. Cliches and excuses are for the losers.

14. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Yep

15. JayVols

I'm one of them. Perhaps Butch could slide over and take the band director job. He has experience playing the trumpet. That and the endless quantity of hot air he spews would actually be useful.

16. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

I just hope he stays successful enough in recruiting to load the roster for the next coach.

17. JayVols

Worley floated another pass off his back foot into the endzone. He was praised for that when he got away with that against UT-Martin. It bit him in the ass when he tried that last year against an SEC team. It bit us again today.

18. JayVols

You attack cover 2 in the middle. They sat in cover 2 all day. That's offense 101. Bigmistakian attacked the edges all day. Nothing more to say.

19. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

We seriously have the worst staff in the conference. I said it when we hired them. They just needed time to prove it.

20. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Also, it's the same bs and the d knows exactly what's coming.

It's like Kelley Washington giving up run vs pass plays with his hand placement.