Butch

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Oct 4, 2014.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Gonna try not to unload on you, but:

How is this not the case with any game that ends with a close margin? It isn't about the missed chances, and being "close." It is about the result. The fact that we had so many chances and didn't get it done makes it MORE of an indictment on the coaches, not less. Had we been physically outmanned across the board, we wouldn't be talking about coaching, we'd be talking about players and talent.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

It is like this readily available and fairly intuitive information is unknown to him. Like he's never heard of a decision sheet.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

What is the old saying? 3 things can happen with a pass, and 2 aren't good? And how about if you add in that the pass is to a guy in the backfield or at the LOS? Guess that makes 3/3 bad a viable possibility huh Bajakian? Let's throw 75 % screens and see how long it takes the defensive coordinator to demonstrate he has a pulse and a vein on his ****.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

There are close games, and then there are games where you should be up 24-0, and aren't, too.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Giant running back that is averaging 4 yards a carry? Let's throw some screens. Oh shit, 3rd and 10! Chuck it up!

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

4 out of the first 10 possessions lost yards.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

I could rant for hours.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

And the first two possessions it honestly looked like we weren't trying to do anything but set up the punt. There was no aggression whatsoever. And the middle, to channel BPV, was wide the **** open in those early sequences btw.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The middle stayed wide open

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Butch can still win here with the proper staff adjustments and continued elite recruiting.

11. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Don't worry guys, someone on facebook said it was all the players' fault. Specifically the offensive line. Bajakian is off the hook

12. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Bless their heart

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I couldn't tell, the camera just kept following the ball to the [dadgum] sideline WR screen.

14. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

people on facebook, bringing the wisdom since 2006

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

That pisses me off as much as anything. Does Facebook Fool realize that the line is populated with freshmen and a converted defensive lineman, who are being asked to block with no help from TE's on most any play, no rolling pocket, or any other kind of aid? It's just stubborn at this point.

16. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

I think we (myself included) have been a little too excited about Butches recruiting. Like has been said on here by many people that's always been done at UT with the exception of Dooley. Maybe he's just not the head coach we want him to be.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

He was never Gruden, so no.

18. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I just laughed. At one point he was getting at that bajakian was doing all he could, but the players weren't making the plays

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

I can have sex with Charlize Theron, if I just get an opportunity to hang out with her one on one and am more charming then I've ever been in my life.

20. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Grow some hair.