Coming Soon.......The movie thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by OrangeEmpire, Apr 20, 2013.

1. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I do look forward to future movies in that franchise. McKenna Grace was a great lead

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I didn’t realize that she’s been in basically everything since 2016. Bunch of things I haven’t seen

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Ghostbusters was great, especially since I grew up with all the toys and watched the cartoons and movies a lot

4. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

No way home was [uck fay]ing incredible

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

6. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Same. Twice within 10 minutes.

7. CardinalVol

So does the spell include Fury and Captain Marvel or not?

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Depends, they're both not on the planet

9. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

That's what I thought after talking to Card.
    Why would strange make a universe or multiverse-wide spell when he didn't need to? Makes sense why Fury was noted as still off planet

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I’ve seen nothing but positive reviews of SpiderMan. Do I need to watch the other first to understand it?

We want to go see the Matrix. Booster still says “Nah fam.”

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Matrix is on HBO max, no reason to leave the house.

Spiderman is great but you're not going to get the nostalgia feels without seeing the old ones

12. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Yeah, some things won't make sense without seeing Homecoming and Far From Home

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

We’ve been craving the movie theater experience. In other words, we want movie theater popcorn. We sneak in our own candy and water, but that popcorn is the truth (even though it usually makes me feel sick.”

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Might have to give them a watch. A while back, we wanted to watch the Avengers movies, so we went back and watched a lot of the other marvel movies. Didn’t watch any of the spider man stuff.

15. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Watching new Matrix as I wait for kids to get up later. Had to go closed caption. 5 minutes in and one character doing most of the talking and I can't understand half of what she's mumbling

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Matrix was okay. Thought the first 30-45 minutes were excellent. Middle was decent but started to drop off. The last part of it was not good. Not a fan of the direction they went.

17. CardinalVol

Rewatched Age of Ultron last night. That's one of those movies that's a lot better when you see what happened after it and what it was setting up.

justingroves likes this.
  18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

We rented and watched the first 2 Spider-Man movies. Going to watch the new one at the theater today.

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

[ussies pay]

utvol0427 likes this.
  20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Spidey movie was fun. Really cool idea/concept to bring back all the old ones, so I really enjoyed that. It was a bit predictable though.

What the hell was with the 2nd post credit scene? It was basically a movie preview. Is that normal these days? It just kept going and going and going.