Cuonzo Keeping Up.

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by hatvol96, Oct 2, 2012.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Cal was already a master, now he's got UK to recruit them to.

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

That's the part of the equation people miss. It's become a validation of elite status to play for UK.

3. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Looks like the same thing is going on with Saban at Alabama.

4. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

Hat, you heard anything more about Nichols? People in Memphis seem to think they now have a legit shot to get him now...

5. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Is it November yet?

6. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Memphis people are ****ing idiots. They really think they are NC calibur material and Martin made some shady deal to get Stokes. They know jack shit.

7. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

I thought it was interesting the twin sister he has at UT was with him on Friday night at Memphis Madness. Well, apparently he was with her in Starkville last night to see the game.

Vol

8. RoadTrip

RoadTrip New Member

Good news. Make it happen.

9. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Something I thought was worth mentioning....

His is obviously a good talent, but after hearing him on the radio a few times and seeing his twitter link, it seemed to me that he is a really good kid. Looks like he takes time to thank reporters and such via twitter, very polite and well spoken in interviews. All things you would probably expect from an upper middles class kid that attends private school, but not guaranteed none the less.

10. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

I have a really close friend who is a Memphis booster. He said the other day that someone in the Memphis program told him that Memphis was going to pass on Dwight Coleby bc they were getting Nichols and a Williams kid out of Florida. Said Coleby would go to Ole Miss.

Coleby was widely expected to pick Memphis....tonight, Coleby picked Ole Miss....

Hope that the rest of the information is wrong. Just passing along what I heard.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2012
  11. hatvol96

Big weekend is at hand. Time to close this one out.

12. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

Coleby to Ole Miss was leaked last week.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

It'll be fine either way. We have at least a coin flip's chance. If he goes to Memphis, Martin has still over-achieved on recruiting up to this point.

14. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Hearing around Memphis that Tennessee may be getting some good news on Thursday.....

15. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Why Thursday, I wonder?

16. hatvol96

So he can be treated as conquering royalty when he arrives for his visit?

17. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Good point. Are there going to be any other recruits there this weekend?

18. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Sorry...had to step away.....

Some stuff going around that Martin may have reigned in J Williams III late. He announces Thursday.

19. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I would doubt this one, but, if true, Martin would approach early legend status.

20. hatvol96

I would be utterly shocked.