[ddiapos]'s Career Hinges On The Next Game...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by LawVol13, Sep 30, 2012.

1. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Lol.

2. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

He's done regardless. I stand by it. If you can't put Daddy's money on the table, just say it.

Spinning and dancing? I'm telling you, whatever you want to concoct. He's done.

3. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

As far as the namecalling, I couldn't care less. But the play on Down Syndrome is chickenshit. I buried a first cousin with it that was more of a man than your pathetic ass will ever be.

4. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

It seems that ItsBusiness has an obsession with NYY.

5. Okay, we'll make a message board bet on scenario that more than likely won't happen. I bet you any amount of money that he won't be fired at 10-2.

6. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

You've just admitted that you don't have a position on this. Why argue about it if you are too chickenshit to take a position.

7. You are a whiny, hypocritical [itch bay].

Jesus, next time we can come to terms before hand on what's acceptable to throw at each other.

And I'll remind you that you started the insults.

8. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I will bet you $100 that my wife wouldn't divorce me if I brought Salma Hayek home and asked for a threesome.

I mean, hell, if we are going to bet on stuff that has 0% chance of happening and gives me the ability to say I was hypothetically right, might as well go all out.

9. My position is that DD being retained is still a possibility.

10. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

:popcorn:

11. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

At 10-2? What a bold proclamation.

12. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Scorned lover?

Once again, go **** yourself. Stick to GVX. More along your lines of conversation.

13. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

He wants to act like an obnoxious pr*ck, maybe?

14. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I'll bet NYY that Dooley's retained after laying it on Bama by a couple scores.

15. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I'll bet you that we keep him if we beat Bama....twice and win the SECCG. You're chickenshit if you don't accept.

16. For NYYVol that is a bold proclamation.

17. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Not really. This team isn't capable of the finish that it would take. Would 10-2 save his job? Yes, but the idea of this team winning more than 7 is so absurd, in my opinion, that it's a waste of time to even worry about it.

18. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

And for the record, you won't find me whine about a ****ing thing. I simply think you have come here to start shit, yet do not have the mental capacity to carry out the mission. It's okay to pull out. In fact, learn from your father's mistakes.

And please don't say NYYVol wants you to leave 8thmaxim. That is simply not true. I would love nothing more than to berate you and tell you of your many shortcomings every day of the mother****ing week. And twice on Sunday.

19. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Perhaps he meant, "Regardless" insofar as those results which he can be reasonably expected to achieve."

That's how I took it, at least.

Saying, "He may not get fired at 8-4" is conveniently nebulous, especially for someone calling another to task for their alleged lack of clarity.

Perhaps you should just say, "I hate NYYVol and/or like to pick fights over off-the-cuff and hyperbolic commentary.", instead.

20. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

How does he get fired at 10-2?

I would think even 9-3 gets him another year.