Elder Scrolls 5 – Skyrim

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by WM, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

idk if someone already mentioned it and i don't have time to read through but i figured I'd give a heads up. the marriage thing is really glitchy on the 360. it took me three tries of just standing in the chapel with my future wife repeating the same thing over and over, just to eventually be told i "failed to attend my wedding" before i finally actually got married.

2. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Cool. I need to find me a sugar momma then. Off to Riften tonight!

3. WM

WM Active Member

A sign of things to come Indy.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Sounds like a realistic simulation of marriage, to me.

5. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Conjuration and destruction getting way up there now. I'm am blowing shit up.. level 46 - I need to stop playing.

6. WM

WM Active Member

Dat bass

7. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

My curiosity got the better of me and I opened this thread. I guess this is a popular video game?

Better than Mortal Kombat II for Sega Genesis?

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes.

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

If that's how my real wedding goes, i will be put in jail for murder. I beat her down with my mace after hearing something like "I feel like everyone in Skyrim is focused on us today," about 30 times. wish there was a reset button in real life....

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Issues...

11. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

got a huge scare last night - had the blue screen of death on my PC... turned it off and turned it back on and was saying there was a hard drive failure etc.. and it was asking for a bootup disk... couldn't even boot to windows is what it was saying basically..

Long story short.. turned it off for awhile.. turned it back and it worked. I have two 1TB HDD in RAID0 for you computer nerds... with no backup so basically I was screwed if that hadn't worked.. didn't care about reinstalling crap and I have no important documents on this computer.. but my skyrim save file is on here lol.

12. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

What OS do you have? You should have a removable drive of some kind for backing up data since you're running in RAID 0 (striping). If you were running RAID 1 (mirror) you wouldn't really need a separate backup device since the data is written to both HD's. Is there any particular reason your running RAID 0? Did it come that way or do you need it for performance?

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Dude, you need to make a boot disk or backup.

14. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Just for performance. My computer is plenty fast enough - I'm just greedy. I have an external HDD - just too lazy to sync it. Haven't used it in awhile.

15. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

In that case, don't come on here [itch bay]ing and moaning if something happens and you lose your data...

16. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

lol - I actually wouldn't mind starting over. Game feels cheap now that I have had such good armor/weapons and now getting conjuration up past 80 as well as destruction.

17. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

How much of the main quest have you done?

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

I am level 42, and am tempted to start fresh. I am thinking max difficulty, no fast traveling. Game would last me years.

19. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Unless I have to go from one corner of the map to the other I don't fast travel.

20. WM

WM Active Member

[uck fay] that, I fast travel. I have a real family to worry about as well.