Elon Musk is in “Bonkersland”?

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, May 25, 2018.

1. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I have always closed my office door if I needed to clip nails. I can't recall having had the urge to do the toenails at work though.

2. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

One of my friends I play online with likes to clip his nails while we play. Have to tell him to mute his damn mic every time.

3. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

Ok maybe I’m crazy but why do it at work ever? It’s not that I think you’re weird for doing it if you’re door is closed, I just can’t imagine bringing clippers to work at all.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2022
    ole_orange likes this.
  4. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

With you on this one. Feeling the urge to clip your nails, toenails, various strands of hair throughout your body, or anything else that could possibly need clipped should not be done at work. Like ever. It's as egregious and rude of an offense in a professional setting as when someone in the office microwaves their smelly and soggy leftover fish for lunch. Besides, proper and manly gentleman should just bite their nails when needed anyways.

5. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Biting your fingernails is gross too but at least that’s between you and whatever is underneath your fingernails.

HCKevinSteele likes this.
  6. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I intermittently keep clippers on my key ring. I haven't in a few years at this point. I've trimmed a nail once or twice when I broke it. I can only recall just sitting and clipping my nails once or maybe twice. Both times was during a period when I was trying to keep up two households, care for a loved one, and working long hours in a bad work situation. I just remember sitting, typing, and thinking my fingernails are too long, so I cut them.

justingroves and HCKevinSteele like this.
  7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I fix busted sewer lines sometimes, I quit chewing my fingernails

ole_orange likes this.
  8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I am a nail biter. I admit it. Bad habit, I know.

9. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

I find it humorous that discussions on the vagaries of nail cutting location and nail biting is located in the Elon Musk Bonkers thread.

10. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

11. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

At the same time he was doing this, Nick Fuentes had his account reinstated by Musk. Of course, Fuentes immediately got banned again for being a, literal, Nazi, but this wasn't a surprising.

12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Pretty big win for Musk this week. A loss would have been pretty bad for him right now.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

And it is all thanks to me, who doesn't believe him.

14. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

15. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

16. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

That is too funny.

Should we take pride that Tweet machine AI might have auto-corrected to "Buzz Peterson"?

17. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

It’s gotten a little better recently, but Twitter has been a cluster for like a month now. I hate the whole ‘for you’ and ‘following’ divide. It’s been harder to keep up with people/entities I actually follow in numerical order of when they tweet something. I’m not deleting my Twitter or anything, just hope it gets much better. “We” are definitely in the typical tire fire crisis stage we saw in the early stages of other Elon Musk business ventures like Tesla and SpaceX.

18. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I don’t like the for you/following split but other than that it’s no different to me. Haven’t really understood the weeping & gnashing of teeth over it.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

It was probably a mistake to put the number of views on tweets, because it highlights how little interaction there really is relative to the scrolls. But maybe not.

20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Haha, but no. 3YL is the best troll on Twitter, and there isn't a close second.

His northeast Georgia pride thread was gold.