"F*** All of Them"

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by GoVols2003, Nov 5, 2016.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

"I'm neutered by my assistants. I have to ask for them to give me my balls when I want to act like a man."

2. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

We're up 35 rip and fans are booing about a FG? I'd probably tell everybody to get ****ed too.

Of course I also would have admitted that in the postgame and not delivered whatever chicken shit excuse he had.

3. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Which is my only issue. Be a man about it. Say, "hell yea I did. The booing pissed me off."

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I agree. I think the action shows he is cracking a bit, but the story he tells is comical at best. He sounds like my 9 year old after I SEE him punch his brother, and he makes up some stupid story or excuse about what happened and the fact he didn't do it.

Like I tell my son, just admit you did it. No harm no foul at that point.

5. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Anybody booing college kids needs to be called out anyway. That's pathetic.

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Why the assumption they were booing the college kids? No one would believe for a second that the fans were actually booing the kids there, that was all directed at the coach and his decision.

7. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Nobody was booing them. The fan base has turned and realized our "HC" is a yellow-bellied coward.

8. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Then booing a coach up 35 points in the first half is even worse. Sometimes I guess I underestimate how dumb the fan base can be.

9. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

If this was a one time event, I could kind of understand you. However, this is a consistent pattern. I still say it's a bigger [penis] move to kick a FG from the 1 up 35 against a glorified high school team.

10. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

This. Either score the damn TD or get stopped trying. Either way, it's the honest thing to do. Kicking a gimme FG was just BS.

11. Savage Orange

About the only thing I'll give Berch credit for Saturday was emptying the bench. It looked like everybody on the team got snaps and those guys deserve it.

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

They clearly were booing the decision.

As far as boos go, he isn't ultra conservative to the point of losing us games for 3.5 years, nobody makes a sound when the kicker trots out.

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Decision didn't bother me at all, but I'm not going to act like fans don't have a right to boo Butch's decisions.

14. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

There are hundreds of things to hate Butch for. This isn't one of them.

15. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Maybe I don't see what's conservative about being up 35 in the first half. Oh well.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

The field goal decision, right or wrong, really doesn't bother me. He's earned some ire for overreacting and cursing a fan base that's given him a pass for lying about his chart, 8 hours of analytics, phone calls from coaches assuring him idiotic decisions everyone can see were wrong were actually the right move, etc.

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

It was 4th and 1. We easily would have converted if we had gone for it. After three losses in a row, I can understand people wanting to maximize the rout.

18. Savage Orange

I think if UT were up 175-0 he'd still get booed... Peoe just want him gone and at this point it almost doesn't matter what he does.

19. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Nice way to treat your staff.

20. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Why? Were they worried Tech was going to comeback?