"F*** All of Them"

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by GoVols2003, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

He's the ****ing Head Coach. Who else is supposed to.......oh, nevermind. What a ball-less response.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's the head coach, he wins arguments like that

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

You see, Saban says "I don't have arguments, just ass chewings."

Butch claims he loses arguments with his staff and says "**** em all" to cover up yelling at the fans.

Atbleast I have the Cubs. Cannot believe I just wrote that.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
  4. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

"They re not saying boo! , they re saying mooovers."

5. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Of course they do. He thinks TN fans are too stupid to know that, or too cowardly to call him on it.

6. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

I am anxious to see all the ways our dumb fan base will spin this.

I've already seen people at VN and on facebook saying the fans deserved it.

Others saying that's not what he actually said.

7. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

As much as I despise Butch, I really don't see it as a huge issue. He's got thin skin. But we knew that already.

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

VN:

Okay, so I agree with you that Butch is sensitive to this. But I don't think he is "too" sensitive.

As someone insightfully pointed out in another thread, part of what Butch has tried to rebuild at Tennessee is a sense of family and belonging and community. He has explicitly mentioned it many times. Being hateful to one another has no place in that kind of vision. So he roots it out where he can. He is absolutely sensitive to it. He wants this vision of players being embraced and taught and developed and encouraged by their coaches, their community, and their fans, and then in turn those players giving back to the community...on the field, in the classroom, and through charitable works.

This is all part of Butch's vision. And a section of Neyland Stadium booing the team, or any part of it, does not fit in that vision at all. It grates like a minor chord.

So yep, he's sensitive to it, but not for himself...for his players. And you could clearly see in that clip where he said it, that he was thinking first about his players.

So I applaud him for having that mindset. He done good. And his detractors are just trying to make something negative of what's actually a positive leadership trait.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You could clearly see he was thinking about his players? What the hell are you talking about? I hate our fan base.

10. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

To me, that's a lot worse than cursing the fans.

11. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

What a complete fool!

12. NorrisAlan

This is the type of person that, sadly, gets sucked into cults.

13. NorrisAlan

Far far worse. Admits he is a *****.

14. Beechervol

That place has been abnormally comical as of late.

They have stopped talking about Jones being a "championship coach" and shifted toward hes better than Dooley and the best we can get.

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Boro-Vol with the haymaker on VN. Saying these clowns would rip Muschamp a new butthole for saying that, but we someone found a way to make it an admirable action for Butch.

16. Beechervol

I dont either. He just slipped up in a public moment with his thin skin.

17. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

The sooner he leaves the better. I keep hoping to open social media and see the headline: "Breaking: Butch Jones resigns at Tennessee, effectively immediately."

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yes

19. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

**** that guy.

20. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

This is what I read:

Just say no to Buddhism......