Finebaum

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Oldvol75, Sep 28, 2015.

1. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

People are tired of paying out the nose to see the shit on the field we are seeing.

And being told to appreciate the screwjob we're getting doesn't sit well with most.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

What is historic about it is that it was two weeks after an even worse loss at home.

3. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Says he thinks Lyle will get a 4th year.

4. TBSVOL

TBSVOL Member

from GVX "And when asked if Jones believed he and his staff coached well enough to win the game, he said, "I do. I thought we all did. Again, it's one or two plays. ... We're two plays away, we're 10 seconds away from being 4-0."

just makes me want to get on the floor and scoot

5. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Roasted

6. cpninja

cpninja Member

beautiful

7. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

If the head coach says he feels that the staff coached well enough to win even though the team lost, is that not essentially putting the loss on the players or am I reaching?

8. Not reaching at all, IMO.

9. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

Clay's article on foxsports.com dated 9/27 is an absolute work of art. Saying the the playcalling Saturday was a cluster**** and that may even be a disservice to the word cluster***.

A damn fine read and I don't normally tout articles...but it is spot on.

10. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

104.5 Nashville is currently discussing whether or not they trust Dobbs enough.

11. TBSVOL

TBSVOL Member

Sure would think so, who's left?
    Just a pure shame!!

12. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Not reaching. I'm waiting for Botch to throw players under the bus for not making any of the 4th down stops that would have won that game...

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Which one of you is Dustin?

14. TBSVOL

TBSVOL Member

he's famous for his cliche' slogans, now we've started talking in diversions

15. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Just had the same thought.

16. Referring to the XP decision,

"As a college football coach, in division 1 football, that is not a call you can miss, period." - Spears

17. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

I know most people don't like Clay Travis, but at this moment in time I love him!

18. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

He's been mine.

19. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Yes please

20. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Clay is fine so long as you remember that his top priority, above analyzing sports or even promoting UT, is to say something that will get people to read his book, link his article, or listen to his radio show. He's the Howard Stern of Southern sports.