Finebaum

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Oldvol75, Sep 28, 2015.

1. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

But even they can't withstand national embarrassment of this nature for very long.

2. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

A very large portion of this embarrassment lies at the feet of Hart.

3. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

No doubt. Rarely does the pure garbage come home to roost this blatantly. Even our idiot fans know the guy can't coach.

4. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

"Michigan was only one play away from beating Appalachian St." -Butch Jones

5. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

The Titanic was only one gash from safely arriving to port.

Lincoln was only one bullet shy of having quite an enjoyable evening.

6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

No, they can't.

I'd say Hart's the first victim before next season, at a minimum.

7. I'd take that too.

8. _Crew_

_Crew_ Contributor

I like it.

9. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

When?

10. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

[video=youtube;rrWyE_8Toj8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=11&v=rrWyE_8Toj8[/video]

11. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Clay was on Vernons show in Memphis.... Roasting Botch Jones as he called him...clay really should have gone to the presser... Maybe he will soon

The Gary Parrish and a CBS guy went all in on his show....

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

There's almost always at least one guy saying, "Now, now. The coaches can't catch the ball or make tackles..." Really haven't heard anything like that. Honestly, there's usually at least one guy like that on every program. For Butch it's been universal condemnation.

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I've seen very few. Hell, the biggest die hard homer I know, an older man that's been going to games since the late 60's, who never said much bad about Dooley, is saying he may sell his tickets because "those boys are killing themselves for a guy who don't deserve our money"

14. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I heard the guy on XM this morning that does the show with Greg McElroy actually utter the words "Butch Jones is a good coach".... The next guest came in and gave a whole litany of reasons why that was an absolutely asinine thing to say.

15. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Bet I can find more bad than he can find good.

16. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

McElroy himself wasn't so kind talking to Pawl yesterday. Didn't really call him a bad coach, but he did rake his decision making across the coals.

17. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I did notice McElroy didn't say anything when the other clown was propping Botch up a s good coach...

18. TangoUniform

TangoUniform Contributor

The thing that is blowing some of these talking heads up is that many of them picked UT to be a no-brainer #2 in the SEC East, to be competitive against UGA, and actually to have a chance to win the East.

That was based exclusively on looking at the roster.. Hurd, Kamara, Dobbs' return... MacKenzie and Tuttle in the mix.. Cam Sutton... blah blah blah.. coupled with a fairly weak schedule.. McElroy and some were predicting 10-2 at best, 9-3 at worst!

Nobody, but NOBODY, counted on things like a no-throw-game throw game and Colton Jumper at MLB, etc.

People counted on this team to win games.. nobody counted on Corch [itch bay] Jones and crew's coaching being able to outweigh the entire ****ing team's ability to win.