Gators vs Vols Game Discussion

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by **TDCVOL**, Sep 12, 2016.

?

Who wins next week's game?

1. Tennessee

25 vote(s)
    42.4%
  2. Florida

34 vote(s)
    57.6%
  1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Did they hang around for the fourth quarter?

2. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I missed the first muffed punt, so I can't really comment.

Fair catching a punt inside your own 2 might be the single dumbest football related thing you can do. It has to be right up there with dropping the ball on the one prematurely celebrating a score or running to the wrong end zone.

3. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

Butchs post game interview was basically him just chastising the fans for saying this was a must win game and the "local media". He's such a [penis].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Still wish he would leave

5. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

He is still talking about "building something". MFr it's time to move in, the building process is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Every damn coach in the East except for the guy at Kentucky has had less time than him. Building is not a word he can use anymore.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

I took the building comment to not even be about wins, losses, and championships. He was talking about character and sportsmanship, which seems fine on the surface but is sort of chilling when you're paying a guy 4 million dollars to win championships and he's talking about subjective personality traits... Honestly, I don't know what he means really and perhaps he doesn't either. He's got all these bricks and no blueprints.

8. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Jennings on burning Tabor: "Yeah we were matched up, I did an outside cut, then an inside cut, then back outside. That was just way too much for Jalen Tabor to handle, so he went down and I got six easy points."

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

How in the crap are we not giving him the ball more. Croom never ever needs to be the guy for an end zone jump ball. Jennings is the one that will kill somebody to pull it down.

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Awesome.

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

The design of that play to a Croom was really solid. The only problem is it was Croom, who has a history of not catching those passes.

12. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

This feeling I have today...I like it very much. Had been forgotten.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Croom looks to just not be good enough to warrant the 2 or 3 looks a game he gets. I'd rather they go to Jennings, or Byrd, or, well, anyone else out there.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

It is absolutely a feeling I haven't had since 2004. A feeling that good things are actually possible.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yep.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Let's go 11-1, Butch takes another job, Gruden comes in, brings in John Shoop, Bob stays as dc and we roll for 10 more years

17. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Posts like these should be illegal.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

That'd be so awesome. I'd wish Butch well.

19. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Where we gonna be ranked in the AP? 10th is my guess. I think we pass FSU and Washington. Obviously we pass Mich St and Georgia.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
  20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

What probably happens is Butch stays, Bob Shoop takes the Vandy job and he's replaced by Butch's oldest son