Happy Birthday, 8th

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Jul 15, 2014.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Wait, you found your way here on your own? Would like to hear how.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

You didn't ask me, but a couple of years ago, I was looking for a place to talk about UT sports, but refused to pay a fee. Wasn't worth it to me.

Then I remember seeing Hat being mentioned on TonyB's blog as 8thMaximKieth or something like that. Anyway, came here, saw it was free and have silently regretted it coming here ever since. Why? Because NYY has invaded my dreams, and I used to sleep well and without lust.

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

In all honesty, I think I did a google search after a football game when I noticed that hat's 10 points hadn't shown up for awhile, plus a few others were mysteriously missing. If I remember correctly, LawVol made a joke about how they should invite me over to make fun of, or something along those lines, and I registered to chime in. Been here ever since. I post at VN very infrequently now, the last times being to drill some shill on the basketball board who was the acting head of the Cuonzo Fan Club.

4. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Well, it does bring new meaning to the term,"sleep tight!"

5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

He hasn't slept well because I know just the right amount of chloroform.

6. dknash

dknash Chieftain

I only had a few posts at VN but was curious what happened to Hat's postgame reports and Googled.

7. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

I'm another that found this place due to Hat. I went looking for his input at the beginning of basketball season and realized he had evacuated. I think I googled 'hatvol' and was led to the 8th.

8. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

xxxRockyTopxxx told me to come here during work one day. I was wondering where everyone had gone to. Are PMs back up over there, or are they still fixing the spam issue?

9. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I'm a googled Jon Gruden Vols head coach guy

10. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Thanks for your endless 49 filler posts.

11. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

So did I.

12. JayVols

Stepping out of character for a second, I've enjoyed you being here. You've got talent. Plus, it's worked out pretty good for you.

Back in character:

If you hadn't found your way, you'd have saved a lot of us some emotional tank top scars and Canadian stench.

13. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I remembered having seen a thread that was deleted one day when I'd had enough Dooley support monoculture to make me want to puke on VN. I'd already slacked off from going there.

14. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

You're lucky all he has invaded is your dreams.

15. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

I actually googled "hatvol96" as well. Fwiw, I also googled bpv, lex, and JG.

16. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Image searches don't count.

17. JayVols

Disappointed.

18. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Sorry, Jay. While you're the best here, somehow I missed you while lurking at VN. Were you the roided up guy with the Mohawk or the guy who had 1.2 billion pics of his 6 year old in MMA gear posing with ring girls ?

19. JayVols

Haha.

Neither. I was calmer on VN. Until the Dooley error.

20. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Sorry. The appropriate response is, "I wasn't talking to you."