Kim Davis

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by JT5, Sep 9, 2015.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

How do you propose doing that to an elected official?

2. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I like this analogy.

3. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Don't give her a paycheck?

4. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Because, the bad guys are victims according to some guys here.

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

She is an elected official. The only option would be to impeach her. The State legislature is not in secession so that impeachment is not an option. Even if it were do you think they would have the votes to impeach her in bible thumping Kentucky?

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
  6. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

Agreed impeachment.

7. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Elected officials down here are removed from office about 4 a year by the governor. Doesn't sound too terribly hard to me. None of them were impeached

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Depends on laws of state. She much be impeached in KY.

9. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

If they are being killed for not putting out their cigarette, or shot in the back while running away, or shot in the head for no reason; then yes they are a victim.

10. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Gotcha, I was thinking that might be the case after I posted it. Oh well, going to jail is effing crazy for not giving a person a piece of paper, I don't care if she swore on her great grandmother's grave. Hell, she would have been better off stealing a million dollars in taxpayers' money.

11. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Yep, cutting a girlfriend and her baby or beating a store owner and a cop are just about as victimless as it gets.

12. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Which of those did Sandra Bland, Walter Scott, or Samuel DuBose do?

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

hope she rots in hell

14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I suspect a great many people who use scripture to oppress and discriminate are going to be in for a big surprise come Gods judgement day.

15. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

That's not why she went to jail. She went to jail because after her due process she went against court orders and was held in contempt of court.

16. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Why does the God you worship have a problem with 2 consenting adults loving each other?

17. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Fox News's Shepard Smith is not buying the spin from Kentucky clerk Kim Davis and her lawyers.

In a segment after Davis's release from jail Tuesday, Smith slammed Davis — who refuses to let her office issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples — for what he characterized as hypocrisy:...

http://www.vox.com/2015/9/10/9301033/shepard-smith-kim-davis

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Me too

19. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I like how you threw a white guy in there on him, should make his retort pretty interesting.

20. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

There's nothing absurd about her fat ass going to jail for disobeying a lawful order to perform a job she swore an oath to perform.