Kim Davis

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by JT5, Sep 9, 2015.

1. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Sucks and am sorry that happened to you. You consider beating the **** out of him?

2. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I have a concealed weapon permit and think about sometimes if I could have taken his life if I had my gun. The answer is still I don't know. I never really thought at the time to hit him when he had his knife out. I took a step back and was in read and react mode.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Regardless, I'm sorry that happened to you and that he apparently escaped justice.

4. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

5. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

That came across wrong. While I don't agree with anything you say, my point is this. People in power not following the law is a macro problem. You getting robbed is a you problem. If dude robbed me, it would be a me problem. That is how I see the world. Ray Donovan style.

6. hatvol96

I'm not doubting what kmf says. I'm just saying if the DA plead it down, the judge may have had no choice in sentencing.

7. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

8. hatvol96

It would be impossible for me to hate the two people in that picture more.

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I shouldn't laugh, but I just now saw the joke in this picture. I must be getting old.

10. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

That can't be real.

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

A+

12. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I don't usually take anything you say as you truly disliking me, I argue all the time with some of my best friends. And if you take anything I say as me personally not liking you, I apologize.

That being said, you're crazy as hell if you think a lady not issuing a same sex wedding license, or having the audacity to not do what King Judge as ruled spending more time that a person that could have potentially killed a man for beer money. Gay people can still love each other until the cows come home without having a paper to say it's ok. What they want is the benefits they get from being married. I don't care if they get married, let them be as miserable as the rest of us married people.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

She decided how long she'd stay in that cell, kmf. She could have spent zero. It isn't the same.

14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

What's wrong with that?

15. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Nothing. Drive to the next town and get their license.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

"Just use the colored water fountain. Separate but equal."

17. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I'd say it's more like, use the water fountain that squirts the cold water and not the one the dumb ass keeps wiping his pecker on.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Bingo

19. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Public resources are public. If someone wants to use the one someone wipes his pecker on, let 'em. And put the jackass in jail that keeps wiping his pecker on the public resource.

20. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I really think this crazy lady's crazy lawyers aren't. And I mean lawyers, not crazy.