Kim Davis

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by JT5, Sep 9, 2015.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Why am I not surprised your goofy "law and order" ass is taking up for that fat, bible thumping halfwit c*nt?

2. hatvol96

The police are never involved in unjustified shootings. They are infallible avenging angels who we should all pray to every night.

3. hatvol96

That's because Shep is one of about five people at Fox News with an IQ topping room temp.

4. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

What the eff is wrong with you, I said it's stupid that this [itch bay] spent more time in jail than some ******* that robs me with a knife.

Why am I not surprised you guys are twisting my point.

Here it is, clear as day:

It's ****ed ass up that some [itch bay] that didn't do her job spent more time in jail than a piece of shit thug that robbed me with a knife.

Now continue you're guys ridiculous shit about how this [itch bay] should rot in jail the rest of her life.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Uh, you're the one twisting things. You're pretending like the situations are somehow comparable. You're also pretending like any of us approve of your dude getting released. Hell, OJ got away with murder. I guess we shouldn't imprison murderers?

6. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Police should've killed OJ when he was running from them. No need for that stupid reality tv trial.

7. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

For sure. Evading arrest? Bullet in the dome.

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I'm not arguing that. A guy that held another up at tip of a knife should have been there longer. No debate about it.

9. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Just don't see how he's taking up for her. Sounds like he's drawing a comparison and he's right.

She should be canned, banned, jailed and whatever else the civil statutes allow as long as she in position to and willfully disobeys.

10. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Again, she's not in jail for not doing her job. She's in jail because she went against court orders and was held in contempt of court.

Your case is a criminal one, though it sound like it was handled poorly and hers a civil. She didn't have the discretion to not issue legal marriage licenses because of personal beliefs

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Who's debating that?

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Kmf

13. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I don't think I'm debating it, really, I'm saying it.

14. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

15. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Did the guy post bond? And then had a sentencing? Or was his sentence that short? Or was there simply not enough evidence to charge him, so he was released after a holding period?

Because she couldn't post bond, because that was her sentencing, because there was her own admission of guilt against her.

16. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

yes, and I don't understand the push back. You made a fairly benign point. Both perps made bad choices that got them into trouble. One was a felony armed robbery and the other a civil issue. They were both wrong. One of those should require incarceration sans bail for quite a while because he threatened physical injury and stole from you. The other is a POS and should be fined and removed from her position, but doesn't pose any threat to others.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Fining her would have been pointless in making her either comply or resign.

18. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

how? it's the main weapon in the civil courts world.

19. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

As the judge stated, too many people would step up and donate money to her to pay her fines. She wouldn't feel any of it, and in fact, would probably have made out on the deal.

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

No one is stopping her from resigning