Kim Davis

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by JT5, Sep 9, 2015.

1. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I can say the same for Juan, the guy that robbed me.

2. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Because she disobeyed the King, I mean the judge?

3. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Exactly. The only people dumber than that whore are those trying to paint her as some sort of martyr.

4. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

A couple of the couples she denied were heterosexual couples. They were in the group of 5 that brought suit.

I would imagine that anyone that shows up now is doing so to ensure that she is complying.

5. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Yea, you can't do that. Federal judges are like the cops of the judiciary. They tell you to put out your cigarette, you do it.

6. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

That was kind of my point.

7. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Religious whackos are making this **** out to be the second coming of Rosa Parks... The real truth is that she's more like the driver that wanted Parks to get in the back of the bus to begin with...

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Ding ding ding.

9. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Funny how much of a non-issue this will be in a few years and she will end up looking like the lunatic fringe she is.

10. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

been a non-issue to me since day 1. She'll be the lunatic fringe for sure, but I had no idea what the name meant when this was originally posted. Thought it might have been referring to a HS classmate of mine.

11. hatvol96

Interesting comment coming from a shill for the police.

12. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

That was a half shot at you. How dare someone disobey a judge, but tell a cop to kiss your ass.

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm really just tired of the whole thing.

14. hatvol96

Judges are educated arbiters. Cops are ham and eggers simply paid to keep some semblance of order. Their salaries reflect that.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I like it when the fringe crazies pull off the camouflage they use to hide within mainstream religion.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

If she had disobeyed cop, she might be dead instead of gearing up for an inspirational speaking tour and then you'd be okay with it.

17. hatvol96

Of course he would.

18. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Aren't judges just lawyers that win a popularity contest to become judges? I know a couple of cops that make over 100K. They also have criminal justice degrees, one I know has a degree in sociology, I think, but I'll ask him. I don't know how much a judge makes.

19. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I don't think a person should be killed for disobeying an order from a cop. Never said that. I said just do what the tell you, and you don't have to worry about it.

20. hatvol96

I love that. Fall down before authority and lick their boots. Excellent way to live.