Las Vegas Concert Shooting

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by GahLee, Oct 2, 2017.

1. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

But they aren't known to make false claims. They're endorsement doesn't make sense though. This guys wasn't a convert or at least didn't appear to be.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

You don't think ISIS is known to make false claims? Really? What have they been trustworthy about?

3. GahLee

If they claim an attack, really good chance they did it. I'm certain they wouldn't approve of his gambling or the manner in which he killed himself.

It's just another thing that doesn't add up.

4. GahLee

5. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

6. GahLee

It isn't about what he heard, he even said the human ear can't tell the difference. It's what he saw when looking at the audio files. He saw a pattern that was consistent with the Mandalay Bay Hotel and another pattern that was about 150 yards closer.

7. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Same people who shot JFK.

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

They are the same people that shot Gandhi.

And they are the same people that shot the Archduke Ferdinand.

And those people are the same people that shot McKinley.

And THOSE people are the same people that shot Garfield.

And THOSE people are the same people that shot Lincoln.

Open your eyes people.

9. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Damned Boogeymen!!!

10. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Please allow me to introduce myself

11. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Demand for information by us, media members, etc. has likely driven some reporting of things that were poorly understood at the time. Vegas wasn't prepared to deal with such an event or its aftermath. What place truly is? There are some things that are hard to understand about what has been discovered and released so far, but I don't buy the guy being helped put by black helicopters or a him being a CIA operative.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

There was actually a really good Twitter thread a couple of weeks ago about this from a nyt reporter that tracks isis. Basically that they don't claim everything and what they do claim is theirs.

13. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Kinda like how I am about my farts....

14. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I know what he said. He didn’t do enough to support the second set of sounds or to explain their distinction, unless he did it late. I got tired of waiting on the answer so I shut him off. Support the distinction and he has an argument.

15. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Knights Templar.

16. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

The plans for the Vegas shooting will be found at the bottom of the money pit on Oak Island.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

17. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Winner

18. GahLee

Heeeeey! Another change in the story. Paddock's home broken in to, somehow.

19. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

"Self-described crypto-anarchist and Defense Distributed founder and director Cody Wilson has created technology that could upend the gun control conversation utterly.

Wilson, 29, is fast making global access to unserialized, and therefore untraceable, firearms at the click of a button a reality with projects like the 3D printed gun and a computer-controlled milling machine called the Ghost Gunner. Proliferation of such technology could eventually render current gun control measures, like background checks, waiting periods, or even bans, obsolete."

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22283...m_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Some hobbyist will make an M16 clone in their basement. Later the drug dealers and gangs will do it and all hell will break loose.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

You can already do this stuff.