Las Vegas Concert Shooting

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by GahLee, Oct 2, 2017.

1. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Either he joined ISIS or he felt the system had done him wrong. Maybe he hated Trump so much he wanted to kill some "supporters." A malignant psychopathic narcissist that didn't get his way doesn't need much else.

2. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Possibly.

3. GahLee

I get that. You'd think it would manifest itself before 64. Who the **** knows?

4. GahLee

It'll be interesting to see where that 100k went, if we ever find out.

5. GahLee

I've seen some say he was at an anti-trump rally in August. I've seen the footage. It's too hard to tell.

6. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

Gambling. For sites like Bovada, you have to do that to add it to your account

7. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

There's a video out there from a cab driver, that shows muzzle flash. I can't really tell if it's echoes or not but you hear hear gunfire from different locations. Remember one of the first news came out they were telling gunfire from multiple locations.The thing about him setting up cameras in the hall doesn't make sense to me. Even if set up right before. Wouldn't that alert security?

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

I have no idea what his positions were. But it is painfully obvious that there is a strong effort to tie him to the left, rather than just sticking to facts

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Echos off buildings? A single gun firing in a box canyon or rocky ravine sounds like dozens.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

But forensics on bullets recovered will answer that anyway. Won't stay an uncertainty

11. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I just hope we get some insight from the gf as to what might have pushed this guy into doing this... I doubt I'll get my wish though. This whole situation seems like the thing that will never be understood but the tinfoil hat crowd will have a field day floating all manner of theories... They're already on it, from what I've seen.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Crazy breeds crazy.

The money transfer and possible streaming really does make you wonder though.

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I think that's stretching the definition of strong.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Strong from some quarters. The fake story about him being antifa came out before they knew his age or name.

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Eh. People stretch the associations any time there's a solo nutjob.

16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Yeah, but if you stick to facts it may hurt assigning a narrative to it.

17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And always, always, always take first reports at a scene with huge grains of salt. It is usually a chaotic mess, people really don't know what is going on and all kinds of weird things come out that end up not being true.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yep.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Droski has pointed out before that folks always think there were more shooters. Always.

20. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

imo, if multiple shooters there wouldn't have been the delays to reload/change weapons. Most of those people hadn't heard a gun like that live as well. Add in the echo, distance, panice, etc and it's understandable.