Lawmakers Blast Administration For Calling Fort Hood Massacre 'Workplace Violence'

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by SavageOrangeJug, Dec 7, 2011.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Next you'll tell us Black people clearly are all criminals, since they make up the majority of our felons.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

That's totally different because he's not a muslim. You're not very good at this circular logic.

3. It's a "religion of peace".

You're really about a stupid little [uck fay], aren't you?

You are what is known as an educated idiot. Book educated, not enough common sense to get out of the rain.

4. List all of Rudolph's victims. How many bombs did he set off?

Islam has attacked us as nation.

5. Here lately you read about the FBI uncovering a terror plot every other week. Who is it? Jews? Christians? Catholics? Muslims?

6. A bigot is someone who flies an airplane into a building and kills thousands of innocent people in the name of Allah.

A [uck fay]ing moron is someone who defends that ideology.

[uck fay] your bigot statement. You don't like it, ban me, Mr. Super Moderator. I don't think hanging with defenders of Islam is where I want to be anyway.

7. Personal attacks all you have?

Here lately you read about the FBI uncovering a terror plot every other week. Who is it? Jews? Christians? Catholics? Muslims?

8. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Wahhabist Islam is a threat everywhere, and it poses the biggest danger to the places it has infiltrated like Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan. But if you survey the history of terrorism back to the French Revolution, it has been perpetrated by plenty of people, religious and otherwise. Check out the Red Brigades in Italy, the Catholic/Protestant drama in Ireland, or the violence produced or subsidized by Western Europe in Africa and the Colonies. Some really bad stuff has happened in history.

SOJ, you are right Wahhabist Islam is a big threat. But being a conservative in Peru in the 1960s, a liberal in Argentina in the 1970s, or a Cherokee in East Tennessee in 1800 came with some severe consequences as well. And those acts weren't carried out by Muslims.

9. You want pics? I only have one.

Her name was Christine. She was two years old. She died along with her parents on September 11, 2001. She was the youngest victim that day. There were several more children died the same day. Compliments of your beloved Muslims.

[​IMG]

10. Like I said, carry on with your petty little personal attacks.

No, I'm not ill. Perhaps you are the one that is ill, or is it a streak of cowardice? If you have to ask what I mean, you wouldn't understand.

11. I'm sure an 'Internet Gangster' such as yourself would be a formidable opponent.

12. I don't see you as a threat under any circumstances.

13. Are you through flexing Internet muscles? I have to be up at 3:30 AM. I can't entertain all night.

14. I can give you my home address if you would like.

15. Not at all.

16. You're an Internet punk. Nothing more. If you ever get serious about the fight thing, let me know. I send you my address.

You can bring your Muslim cousin with you.

17. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

Are all muslims terrorists? No, however there isn't just a "small" portion of them that are. SOJ is correct, it does say to wipe out anyone who doesn't accept the muslim faith.

Fact, Ahamadinejad is a Twelfther, and anyone that believes that Obama can reach diplomacy with this goon is a complete idiot. Look at the muslim brotherhood who is trying to have the influence over the countries who have overthrown their dictator. Are they a peaceful bunch? Not at all. This is a Holy War that's going on. Obama wants to act like he has done more for Israel than any other administration. What a joke, Iran has nukes now, they have even tested them(remember the earthquake in Iran that only lasted 10 seconds?). The UN even came out several weeks ago and confirmed that Iran is working towards this. Are they equipped with long range missles to reach the US? Doesn't look like it at this time, however it seems that they may have mid range missles that can reach Israel.

Ahamadinejad believes that in order to bring back the 12th Imam he has to bring chaos and destruction to the world. His whole goal is to wipe out all Christians and Jews.

Have Christians ever sent out young kids and given those kids "keys" and said "here is your key to paradise", and then throw them out into mine fields? Don't think so. Islam is honestly not a religion of peace.

18. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

What the [uck fay] is going on here?

19. I think you are the one doing the talking.

20. EXACTLY! Try convincing the politically correct pukes about that.