Martial law comin'

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by lylsmorr, Feb 24, 2014.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Government doing all they can to keep that bigfoot body from touring Mississippi.

2. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Over 100 head of cattle across the road from me. I've already told the owner that if things get bad, pay no attention to the blood trail leading to my house.

3. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

World hasn't even ended, and OV has turned cattle rustler.

4. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

I just want one big enough to make a sammich or two.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

fox news? come on man.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

they go bad eventually. it's a supreme waste of money. guns on the other hand will be worth a fortune.

7. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I mean, who hasn't run into a DHS agent in a parking lot that flashes his badge and spreads this kind of info?

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

You realize their reporting record is atrocious, right?

9. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Jay and I would just way waste to Norris lake.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

compared to who? only reliable news source anywhere is the wall street journal. foxnews is entertainment first. but it's so sad the left have jumped on the "foxnews is brainwashing the masses" conspiracy theory. it's the ultimate easy argument. like calling everyone a racist.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

I agree that it is an easy argument.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

People would have those lakes fished out in a matter of months.

13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I was attempting to be quite hyperbolic, of course. Except about the message boards. People like Ben4 would have been claiming the US Government let the economy crash so FDR could get elected and start socially programming the US citizenry to become dependent on the Government ***. Oh, and of course the crash helped Hitler get into power in the Wiemar Government, starting WW II, the single largest government paid project in the history of the world.

Open your eyes.

14. NorrisAlan

Just think, though, one Volkswagen sized catfish near the damn would feed your family for months.

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I've already met multiple people who told me the republicans intentionally torpedoed the stock market and them and wall street somehow made billions off of the economy going into the toilet

16. NorrisAlan

Billions prior to it going in the toilet, sure, but after? Yeah, Lehman Brothers made a killing.

17. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I like how Herbert hoover is looked at as a laissez faire president; when he pretty much started the New Deal

18. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Glad it is three weeks away. Going skiing in two.

19. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

I don't say too much about all of his guns ... he built a .308 Daniel Defense AR for me for Christmas so I'm all good with his stash of guns.

20. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

It was actually pretty slick. He has bunk beds attached to the block walls and everything. Vented and all. It was pretty cool but he's a little far out with the conspiracy theories.