Ncaa13

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by WM, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

I'm almost positive they patched the passing game since it plays nothing like it did at first release. It's alot more balanced now, but the passing game still isn't broken to a point to where you can pass for 350-400 yards a game ala' '12.

2. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

3. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

"Best on Best" defensive alignment. No more LB's having to cover slot receivers :)

4. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

That jump catch against the Oregon DB was [uck fay]ing sweet.......................[uck fay]ing EA.......you do this to me every [uck fay]ing year.....bastards

5. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

So about the receiver icons being faded when not ready for a catch - you can still throw to them right? If you know their button? Because you still need to get the ball out early to avoid sacks. And if it waits till the receiver is ready for the icon to appear - wont it be too late? Because the ball needs to be there as soon as he's ready - not thrown then.

6. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Yes, you can still throw to them, but your accuracy and chance of a catch is greatly reduced. Which is realistic imo

7. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Fixed custom playbooks...no minimum plays

8. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Super LBs addressed! THANK YOU for getting new animations for the LBS

9. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

/

10. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Hands-on notes from Tradition Sports

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

BearCat is going to go on a rampage when he buys this game and none of this shit is really fixed.

12. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

#1 I will not buy this game

#2 I'm simply relaying notes from people who have played the alpha

#3 my expectations for 13 are probably lower than most

#4 shut the [uck fay] up, drink your milk and take a [uck fay]ing nap

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Sorry, I forgot you don't buy games. For someone as uninterested in this game as you say you are, you sure spend a lot of time posting about it.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Still animation based so we will still have the same issues somewhere

15. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Where have I said I was uninterested? I have played every single version of college football since the genesis days. My expectations being very low and my interest level in the game are two different things. And I do buy games, just not all of them.

16. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Which I dont think will every change until the newer gen consoles come out. They simply wont change the game engine and that is the base of most of the problems with the game. It seems that last few years, they have tried to band-aid issues without really getting to the source of it all..........the animation based coding is terrible.

17. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

will not buy

18. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Yeah you will.

19. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

GD, Madden 13 looks good

20. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod