O&W Game Thread

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Yeah, he doesn't drop a thing. If he can get open against a real defense, he would be good.

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I haven't kept up with practice or other scrimmage stats but it looks like Palardy might be in real danger of being passed up on the FG unit by a black kicker. I assume that's a bit like a black WR being passed up by a white guy.

3. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Remember that Conrad guy that hyped Palardy up so much.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

My guess is bullock will be taking over sooner rather than later.

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Zach Rogers hit in the hands for a huge gainer of a pass that might have been a game-winning TD. Guess what happened.

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

He sucks pretty bad, too. Be nice if Bullock could play.

7. CardinalVol

Kesling said he overshot him.

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Seems like a typical drive. Start out with some nice passes to wide open guys. Something goes a bit wrong and everything implodes with each play being worse than the last.

9. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Jim Chaney, ladies and gentlemen!

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

So Chaney's first team put up 14 against one of the crappier defenses in the conference that is currently learning a new system and was extremely restricted with play calling. Doesn't make me super optimistic.

11. Tar Volon

well they didn't really have any skill players beyond Da'Rick, but the line not getting more push is disconcerting.

12. Tar Volon

Depth on defense is concerning. Lane just tore through the 2nd teamers, and Smith did pretty well against them too.

WillieBo got Tiny a couple times on passing downs. Blanc, Carter, Randolph, and Lane had the most obviously good games. Coleman has to not get beat over the top. Our kickers suck

13. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Sal Sunseri is that damn good.

-TOOS

14. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

I laughed inside

15. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Jacob Carter will be new Rod Wilks. Book it.

16. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I'd like to see the stat line on this game. I've got it set to record tomorrow night to actually watch it. As long as Bray did decent I think we'll be ok.

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

What skill players did they lack besides Justin Hunter? We've had since September to figure out how to play without him and he probably won't be here after 2012.

18. CardinalVol

Who gets the Kurston Biggers award for the 4th string guy who tore it up today? Blanc or Carter?

19. Tar Volon

They had Neal instead of Lane at RB, and we are bringing in four WRs this fall. You're right in that we've had since September to figure out how to play without him. Evidently, we decided the best way to do that is bring in a ton of reinforcements. Who aren't here yet.

20. Tar Volon

They had Neal instead of Lane at RB, and we are bringing in four WRs this fall. You're right in that we've had since September to figure out how to play without him. Evidently, we decided the best way to do that is bring in a ton of reinforcements. Who aren't here yet.