Obama Invading Texas?

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Unimane, May 3, 2015.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

...and lets have a bunch of armed guards waiting. The shooters should have known; It's a Trap!

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Both parties were looking for trouble and they both found it. Hell, maybe we need to keep setting Islamic extremist roach traps.

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Mine is in my underground bunker which is in an undisclosed location.

4. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

One was doing their given right, and one used violence as an answer to something they just found offensive.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Did I say otherwise?

6. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

No but there is a growing movement that "hate speech" shouldn't be protected, and these people were just starting trouble.

That's the same as saying she was asking for it by wearing that short dress.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Bro, I'm one of the people accused of "hate speech" for just voicing my views on religion. Folks should be free to draw whatever they want without fear of violence. I'm just saying they fully realized a violent reprisal was possible, and I am glad they did and I'm glad they laid the extremists out for trying to kill them.

This is the feel good story of my year, make no mistake.

8. y2korth

y2korth Contributor

i'm still wondering what those first amendment-loving flag-waving texans would do at the make-fun-of-jesus contest.

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I doubt very seriously they would go in guns a-blazing. Perhaps they would exercise their 1st amendment rights and protest it.

10. MWR

MWR Contributor

Since you have pronounced your self as afflicted by CRS, do you remember the location of this undisclosed location?

11. NorrisAlan

That is the beauty of it. Even HE cannot remember where it is, so it cannot be extracted from him.

12. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

It's a school bus, not a bunker.

13. OrangeEmpire

The zealot gal who thinks monster drinks are a sign of the devil crashed some sort rally/celebration in Texas.

Gotta find the YouTube clip

14. OrangeEmpire

15. JayVols

I left bread crumb trails?

16. JayVols

An underground school bus...

17. NorrisAlan

It is interesting that the Christians are against Sharia law (and should be!), but also get pissed off when the Ten Commandments are not allowed to hang in a court room.

That said, she didn't come in spraying bullets or with the intent to kill the woman at the podium.

I just believe a lot of people in this country need to turn off their TVs, computers and AM radios and get outside, plant some vegetables and quit worrying about what someone else is doing in their church, mosque, etc. That or get laid. Both will work just fine.

18. JayVols

Plant veggies? Norris has turned into a wiccan vegan....

19. NorrisAlan

I first put in "flowers" but that would make me a [dadgum] hippy. And tenny would kick me off the site. I am not sure he can handle a non-Christian, baseball watching, Jimmy Buffet listening (yes, I like Buffet), flower planting hippy.

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I would add in their home to go along with church, mosque etc.