Official Predict the Battle at Bristol Score

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by BigOrangeBeech, Sep 5, 2016.

1. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

It's over a thousand feet from one end of the track to the other. If field is in the very middle that makes it over 300 feet from front row to the back of the end zone.

2. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

3. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

I just can't see the OL and DL playing that badly again until SEC play. I think we see some I-formation, a good dose of play-action, and they realize that Wolf isn't being covered and he has a big day.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

have to think these would be the worst seats in college football history

5. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Depends on how high up you are.

6. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Is lower even better at that distance? I would think if you were down low you wouldn't be able to see much of anything at all.

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Let's be honest: people are going to say 'I was there.' You are not going to see a football game.

8. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

That's fine if that floats their boat. I would 5 times rather see a game at Neyland. In fact, I'd rather drive the 2.5 extra hours to Knoxville than attend in Nashville.

9. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Yes. I'm not sure I can word it in a way that makes sense but essentially the grandstands are significantly higher than the infield, or relative to the infield.

12. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I'll give you two guesses where the four tickets my mother-in-law bought for us are at?

If you guessed row 11 of the Wallace Tower, you win. I have zero desire to go to this game and didn't want the tickets. Chances are high that I'll end up back at someone's camper after the first quarter watching the game on TV.

13. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

In shape or not, it's probably worth it to wait for the elevator. Since the line will be longer give yourself some time to get through it before the game starts.

14. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I'm assuming a shit ton of stairs? If so, I'm taking them just to make my mother-in-law have to take them as well.

15. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Haha

16. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Shit ton is underestimating it a bit.

I still remember saying the Wallace Tower was going to suck for football because it sucks for NASCAR. And then immediately after you pretty much said "shit that's where my tickets are that the MIL bought". I laughed pretty hard at that.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
  17. fl0at_

Looking at this as a missed opportunity. I know a guy that can't miss at 300 yards and in, low elevation, not too much wind.

18. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Dale Jr. is guest picking.

19. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I don't care that all the seats suck. That's what beer is for.

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

20. fl0at_

I think all the seats are going to suck. Even the ones in living rooms. So, hell. Enjoy the atmosphere.