OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Update to situation. After saying something to my son and acting a fool I have since told the father if he doesn’t shut them the [uck fay] up he will get his ass kicked. He has reported me to management. I kicked a chair out and told him to have a seat until we finish our ice cream.

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Aforementioned moron said something to your son?

3. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

They were acting a fool and yelling at random people when they walked by. We were sitting right next to them. I get up to get my son some mustard and ketchup. I hear them ask “is that your dad?” As I’m walking back I hear “no he’s not your real dad. You’re adopted.”

And I went redneck.

4. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

What a bunch of assholes. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree

NYY likes this.
  5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Entire time my .45 never left my waistband. Good thing I didn’t carry an AR-15. That thing might have jumped out of my pants and defended our honor.

6. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I’m getting too old to dig post holes.

I’m buying an auger.

7. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

South Florida has grass, 2 inches of dirt, then coral rock, which is harder than diamonds. I hate, hate digging holes and trenches down here.

8. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

I wear button down shirts and carry snugged up to my fat. Faster draw to point of aim than a hip and much less obnoxious

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Was driving my oldest son to school today, and I look over and he looks a little glum.

"What's wrong?"

"Nuthin." (standard answer to any question given to a nearly 13 year old).

"Body language says something else. What's wrong?"

"Don't like this music."

Eagles are on the radio playing "Lyin' Eyes". I had to fight real hard not to say "What, you hate the [uck fay]in' Eagles?"

Should have pulled over to the side of the road and said "Get out of my [uck fay]in' cab!"

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Lyin' Eyes and New Kid in Town are the songs you'd play on repeat if you wanted to turn me into a homicidal maniac.

11. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm generally amazed at the number of people who walk in and want a little help with their taxes they are doing on their own.

And think it should be for free.

Would you do this with lawyers, doctors, anyone else?

12. NorrisAlan

Come on, Card. It is just a little help.

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

The answer is yes.

14. CardinalVol

I assume the answer was the same I gave, "I cannot help you, schedule an appointment to come in?"

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Typically they say something like, "All you have to do..." and then I filling in the blank for them: was go to school for roughly a million years paying for it the whole way, buy supplies at an absurd cost, pay for a building and utilities, hire, train, manage, and pay personnel, do an annoying amount of CE annually, take time away from earning a living, a bunch of other stuff, and then whatever it was you were about to say. Yeah, should be free. I help people out with discounts and the occasional freebie pretty regularly, but I get annoyed with the "all you have to do" stuff, because it's usually from someone where money isn't a problem, they just don't feel like paying.

16. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

If they were smart they'd just come and post the question here on the 8th. We're one big pro bono clinic.

17. CardinalVol

That's the truth.

18. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

If I come in the office with an erection... could you help it a little?

19. CardinalVol

No. Would send you to your next door neighbor in stall #2.

20. NorrisAlan

Come on, doc, all you have to do is sew up these three fistula's I have around my ass.