OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Well, glad the judge has sense.

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Love watching fat people jaywalk; why even hustle the last 2 feet into the turn lane? You’re just risking a fall, and not actually speeding up the process.

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Offended over here.

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I love the big arm swing hunched shoulder move without actually speeding up.

At least they are acknowledging that they know you are there.

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I sleep very little so this might make sense. I would probably sleep even less with one of those goofy mask.

6. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I put mine on, and I'm out in less than five minutes most night.

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

A guy I grew up with died of adrenal crisis/heart failure.

He was 37. Just man.

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I toss and turn a lot. Wouldn't it be kind of un comfortable with one of those on?

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You might do it less if you were breathing properly. You also could have low ferritin or dopamine of a bunch of other treatable conditions that make you restless

10. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

What kpt said. I used toss and turn a lot. I don't near as much now, and you get used to moving so that it doesn't tangle you. Not everybody takes to it, and it took me a few weeks. I've been without it the past three nights because I left a part in Tennessee this past weekend, and it has sucked.

11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Might be worth looking into. I have been a terrible sleeper for years but I just chalked it up to stress and my borderline ADHD. I know my wife would love to never have to hear me grinding my teeth again.

12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I definitely would be interested to see how I would do with one. I just can't help but feel it would drive me nuts but who knows.

13. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I know you mentioned stress. A lot of things we eat or drink can predispose us to stress. Caffeine, refined sugar, alcohol, etc all because of how they interfere with dopamine and other natural chemicals in the body.

14. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I felt the same going in. To tell the truth, I didn't think it was worth all that much at first until I left it at home for a few days about six weeks in. I felt so bad those few days it convinced me it was worth it.

15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Love coffee, candy and whiskey.

JohnnyQuickkick and fl0at_ like this.
  16. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Thats really interesting. Would have never thought using one of those machines could make such a difference.

17. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I've slept in 1.5-2 hour shifts as long as I remember. Get to sleep quickly and deep. Then awake. Walk around or go to bathroom or just lay there and back asleep in 30 minutes or so. I wish I could get a full night but am still up everyday at 5 AM and don't really get too tired until @ 9 pm

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I sleep like a rock. I go to bed around 10 and get up around 4:30 am every day.

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Thanks to crystal meth, I'm on a healthy 7 days awake, 3 days asleep schedule.

20. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I bet you are ripped though