OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

It started for me about 8 years ago. If I take a sleeping pill I don't do it but I had the groggy feeling I get the next day from a sleeping pill. I just use the system that when my wife smacks me with her pillow I need to stop grinding. Seems to work.

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You guys might have sleep apnea. Closely aligned with nocturnal tooth grinding and one of the most underdiagnosed conditions in the US.

3. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I gots the sleep apnea. I'm currently on day two of what is hopefully no more than three without my cpap. It sucks. There's only so much caffeine can do.

I've never ground my teeth at night though.

4. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Probably have nightmare where you're held captive by a cognizant self-driving car and no bandwidth to call for help.

5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

It’s sporadic... and can be kinda traced with weather. When it rains most notably.

And Zomig really did change my life. Only thing I’ve ever found to abort a migraine.

6. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Nah, no worries over that. Not because I'm tough. I just don't usually dream without the mask.

7. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I had some TMJ problems a few years back. The doctor I saw gave me a sheet with some exercises to do that seems to have cleared it up.

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

NYY likes this.
  10. CardinalVol

The only court I'd be in if a kid was living in my house at age 30 (barring a major life event) is criminal court for a murder charge.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

What in the hell? How did they let it go on this long, with him not working and just mooching?

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I mean, what's his argument, even?

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

They've let him get accustomed to a certain lifestyle and now they just want to cut him off? Shame.

15. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

They [uck fay]ed the first 30 up. Might as well just coast on in now.

16. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Prestige Worldwide

justingroves likes this.
  17. CardinalVol

One of my first thoughts was "who exactly let it get to this point?"

IP likes this.
  18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Those parents must be awful. Eviction letters? Change the locks. He doesn't have a lease.

19. CardinalVol

SEC Country closing down on 6/30.

Guess ol' Softball will be searching for new employment.

20. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

It doesn't work that with the law though. If he's been there so many days, he has rights to a lawful eviction in a lot of states.