OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

She still got the Pringles, so she wins.

2. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

A woman that would suck your [penis] for Pringle’s, could probably suck your soul out.

justingroves likes this.
  3. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

4. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Okay, but how?

5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Through your penis.

kptvol, Volst53 and NorrisAlan like this.
  6. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I'll tell you, Bunny charges me a thousand coconuts, I guess I need to look around a little more

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I have to pay a 100 coconuts just to watch.

kmf600 likes this.
  8. CardinalVol

Went to grab bread to make toast, and the bread was moldy. We don't have any bread and there is 1.5 inches of snow on the ground. We're going to die.

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Nice knowing you.

10. CardinalVol

Never mind I am at the office and can go get bread. It's too late for that.

11. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

My daughter’s competitive cheer coach is the only person in East Tennessee that has yet to cancel anything tonight.

CardinalVol likes this.
  12. CardinalVol

They are insane man. Insane. You think baseball coaches and baseball parents are crazy? Pfft. They ain't got nothing on cheer coaches and parents.

zehr27 and NYY like this.
  13. CardinalVol

Cheer, dance, and softball. All three are equally as insane. I guess gymnastics is there too, I've just not dealt with it.

14. CardinalVol

15. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

As a dad that takes his girls to all of their practices, the dance moms are by far the hottest, followed by volleyball moms.

NYY likes this.
  16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

So a few moments ago I notice water dripping off a light fixture in our kitchen. Assuming this is weather related as I’m pretty sure no pipes run above our kitchen and there is some snow on our roof. Any suggestions on what to do?

Do I just have to wait for the snow to melt, then call a roofer and hand him all my money? Anything to be done to minimize damage while the leak is open?

17. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Turn light off, take bulb off, put hand inside light while standing in the puddle, turn light on.
    No more leak issue for you.

18. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I can't imagine being so [uck fay]ing ignorant that I would leave my windows down and the radio blasting while pumping gas.

19. CitrusCo.Vol

CitrusCo.Vol Member

If you have an attic, I would go up and try to locate the leak and if possible put some type of container up to catch the water. It may help stop any damage to the kitchen ceiling. Just temporary until the snow melts.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

The thing is, it’s a two story house and the kitchen (where the water is leaking) is ground floor. Searched all over the room above it for any water and found nothing. I’ll try the attic, too.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019