OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Did he achieve said goal?

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I believe so.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

trying to buy a car and the dealership 4 miles away has a huge inventory and the exact one i want and they are doing the "what do you want your payment to be" bullshit and refusing to give me any details and insisting i need to come to the dealership to negotiate. god it pisses me off

justingroves likes this.
  4. NorrisAlan

"I want my payment to be $3.50 a month. Now that we have that out of the way, how much does the [uck fay]ing car cost?"

warhammer and droski like this.
  5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

it's amazing to me that any car salesmen thinks i will buy it when she assures me i will get a good deal. i'm sure i can blow 2 hours and hammer out a good deal, but i at least want to know how far away we are.

TennTradition likes this.
  6. CardinalVol

"sighs"

Can already tell I'm going to have to tell a client he owes in April. He's not going to be happy.

The reason he will owe? Because his wife didn't do what I told her to do.

Might as well start figuring out how to do this one right now.

7. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Is the new standard deduction making it easier for you? Or are your people still itemizing

8. NorrisAlan

It really should be legal for you to lock your teenagers up until they turn twenty five and then let them loose.

9. CardinalVol

Meh, no difference really.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

somehow the govt owes me money, but I’m paying a $5 underpayment penalty. Oh well

11. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Same, except mine is $2. Really have no clue because I'm not even itemizing; just using the standard married deduction.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i pay quarterly taxes so I assume that’s the issue, but much of my income is in the 4th quarter

13. NorrisAlan

Wtf is an underpayment penalty?

14. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

The extra you must pay the lord when you don't pay enough tribute up front.

15. CardinalVol

Annualize and you won't.

16. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I had something happen yesterday that I had experienced before. I know weather has been crazy there, but the past few days here have seen rapid cycling sun, cloudy, rain and/or snow (and/or sleet and/or graupel), or really any simultaneous combo of the preceding conditions. I went for a run late yesterday afternoon following work. In the space of time it took me to complete five miles, I experienced each of these along with high winds. Also odd was that the south end of the little village in which I live got so much frozen precipitation that the sidewalk got slick under my running shoes. By the time I got back to the north side, it was just wet. All of this in the space of about 45 minutes. The weather was nice and sunny and slightly above freezing when I left. The weather turned bad enough, quickly enough that my wife actually got in the car and went out looking for me. That's maybe the second time she has come looking for me on a run, and I was an hour overdue the time before.

17. CardinalVol

When did you move back to Tennessee?

NorrisAlan likes this.
  18. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I’m guessing I put too many allowances on my W-4. So a penalty for not paying enough throughout the year.

19. CardinalVol

Have to pay in 90% of current year taxes or 110% of prior year taxes, whichever is lower.

InVolNerable likes this.
  20. TheOrangeEmpire

TheOrangeEmpire Active Member

Hey @fl0at_ , for about a week I've had trouble navigating the forums. It's either super slow or fails to load altogether.

Any suggestions?