OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

2. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I am such a wuss about some things. My badass terrier went on a rampage this morn and i walk out to 2 paralyzed squirrels trying to drag themselves to safety. Couldnt get myself to bash them. They didnt have much time so i let them fly with a shovel into the woods.
    Will feel like shit about it since i unleashed hell on them.

4. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Letting them suffer to death, especially just tossing them aside, is way worse than just ending it for them.

But I wouldn’t have been able to do it either.

5. Ssmiff

It was about over as the breathing was labored. And it wasnt a toss. They flew like they never flew before. Think they were siblings.

6. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Need the buddhist to weigh in.

7. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

He believes in prolonging suffering.

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I can only speak for myself. And the chicken is fine and laying again, so I am glad I didn't step on her head.

Ssmiff likes this.
  9. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Should've let the dog finish them off, imo.

10. Ssmiff

This is the dog that was lost in the woods for 3 weeks as a runt at 6 months old and 5 lbs. Stone cold killer. Came back after his stint and tore all the eyes out of the kids stuffed animals and ran around the house at 4 am with ptsd. Think that either was his hunting time or being hunted or both. Hes a freaking genius too.
    I let him back out to go to the site, as i know killers like to go back to where it happened, but i believe he felt remorse. Hes acting weird and i came back in 1 minute to him trying to open the door with his paws.
    Funny thing is hes been hunting and chasing them for so long, no telling how many he has done. And he kinda has the coloring and pattern of one.

Attached Files:

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It isn't fun

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

get a rock or give them a hard heel. Had neighbors watch a half crushed squirrel screeching and dragging itself in circles for a full 2 minutes before I came out to see what the sound was. they acted like I was a monster for promptly bricking it. it's a mercy.

justingroves likes this.
  13. InVolNerable

Oh, I fully understand that. I just don’t have the stomach to do it, even knowing that it’s for their own good/to put them out of misery.

14. Ssmiff

Honestly i tried from a few feet with a bb gun but i kept hitting it in the back so i assume he wasnt feeling it.

15. fl0at_

I can't remember what show it was, Family Guy, Futurama, something, where someone keeps shooting a paralyzed guy, and eventually he's just like "Just give me the gun and I'll do it myself." Something like that.

16. InVolNerable

https://comb.io/sTvaR9

17. fl0at_

18. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I didn’t know IP was such a stone cold killer.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

so anyone following this Knoxville trial of of the creepy looking fellow who allegedly beheaded his parents and is defending himself?

20. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Kinda.