OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Clone: "Ms. Wheeler, I wanted to let you know I approached the ACLU yesterday about your no recess policy, and they will be contacting the school's lawyer in the morning."

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Best part was the Mrs. turning to me and saying "he is so your son".

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

We had a teacher in middle school who threatened to pull those type actions on us, which led us to research it similarly to your son.

What we eventually found out is that life’s not fair.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

maybe they should try and let them eat outside when possible. seems like the problem is the kids are, uh, too happy socializing in a room with bad accoustics? oh no!

those sorts of heavy handed group punishments piss me off.

InVolNerable likes this.
  5. IP

IP Super Moderator

let it be unfair for the big eared teachers.

6. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

my high school had given seniors a senior break since time immemorial (a few minutes in the cafeteria in the mid morning where we could buy candy and shit) and of course when my class became seniors they ended it, so somebody started spreading that we were going to have a sit down strike in front of the office after third period and by God everybody showed up. They freaked out big time, it was hilarious. We got one day a week

7. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Yeah, they definitely aren't allowed to do that in Tennessee, not that it stops the majority of teachers from doing it as punishment.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

make the children who endured masks and isolation for more than 10 percent of their lives eat in silence and not play outside!

I don't even have kids and this is irking me.

9. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Don't even get me started on their lunch time.

10. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Back in the day that meant my buddy Gordon T was sending a powdered doughnette at the teacher by tomorrow. Not many school cams back then. He got away with it but went for another.
    Nothing really beats being 12 years old and watching that doughnette spin thru the air in slo mo and how the cafeteria went silent.

11. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

They can’t take their physical activity time as punishment or make physical activity punishment

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

it's horrible that anyone would treat child students as adult prisoners

utvol0427 likes this.
  13. JohnnyQuickkick

So you don’t want to invest in my hard labor day camp then

14. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

public schools are ran like low risk prisons

15. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I was doing a little work the other day and after about 30 minutes all I could think about was how awful it would be to be in a hard labor camp. I think I'd just lay there and hope they beat me to death.

IP likes this.
  16. JohnnyQuickkick

We could probably come up with some volunteers

SetVol13, Ssmiff and InVolNerable like this.
  17. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Oh, lawd. Take away our recess?

Back in the day, they'd just pick out a few known instigators and paddle our azz. Shit would get quiet, real quick.

And you better hope your parents did not find out. "But, Mom everybody was talking!" ROFLMAO

CitrusCo.Vol likes this.
  18. IP

IP Super Moderator

ya, a gulag type experience would have a great shot at breaking me. I guess that is the idea.

19. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I don’t think that’s the idea.

the idea is to create fear and break the will of the ones not in the gulag, so they’ll conform to authority and be a good citizen.

20. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I volunteer Ssmiff as tribute.

Volst53 likes this.