OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

So, I hop on the facebooks this morning for a few minutes and find something really weird. There's a guy that I know from way back, played little league baseball and peewee football with back when we were little kids. I lost track of him sometime right around high school. His childhood was less than perfect. I don't know all of the details of that, but you could think of him as being a little like Cartman but without any friends reall and more bullied than bully. Before his sending me a friend request a few years back now, last knowledge of his whereabouts was some sort of prison camp. I don't know why he was in jail, but I do know he was addicted to something illegal at some point. I also know he did some other stupid stuff and even tried to derail a train, but I don't think that's what ultimately landed him in prison. He seemingly turned things around and is healthier and seems to have gotten things straightened out as much as most adults anyway.

That's a lot of setup, but my question is why does it seem like crap seems to follow certain people? He was on the facebooks in the last couple of days with a post about someone killing his dogs. Part of that post mentioned that he had them on camera as having done something, been there at least. This morning he has pics up that supposedly show at least two or three people outside his house in the trees. Strange, weird stuff.

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Seems some are unlucky and some create their own mess from bad decisions that spiral into more bad decisions.

3. dknash

dknash Chieftain

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't know what to do with this thought so I will just post it here.

The word "Boob" is an accidental set of self-referential schematics and/or hieroglyphs. The first letter provides a planning view of a woman's breasts: B . The second and third letters provide a front-facing illustration: oo . The last letter provides a profile view: b .

I can think of no other English word like this.

gcbvol and lumberjack4 like this.
  5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Consider my mind blown.

6. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Just another reason to like boobs.

7. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

When a conspiracy meme becomes reality

8. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

At my first roller derby and one of the player names is Sarbanes Foxie.

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

The one I went to had A Cunning Linguist.

gcbvol likes this.
  10. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

You win.

11. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Today's my dad's birthday. I have just gotten home from where he plays with one of his bands. For a surprise, my daughter and I sat in for a rendition of Family Tradition during which I sang lead and played rhythm while my daughter played mandolin and provided some harmony vocals. Don't ask me how we sounded. Their monitors are basically nonexistent.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Have an interesting ad here this morning. I will click it.

Capture2.JPG

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ah, it is for feeding reptiles. I do have aquariums and look at herpetology stuff a lot, so Google must think I have a hungry bearded dragon.

14. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Google is spying on our household. Screenshot_20230417-082642-275.png

IP likes this.
  15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Easiest tax day ever. Man.

16. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Wife and I just went in to sign docs and pay our tax accountant. He and the poor ladies working for him said they are running on fumes and caffeine. Told me yesterday was the really bad day. Folks were lined up outside waiting for the doors to open at 8:00 a.m. Said their little waiting room looked like the DMV.

17. CardinalVol

We submitted our last return at 202pm.

Extensions are your friend.

Poppa T likes this.
  18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

my accountant buddy told me they extended well over half of their clients. amazing to me.

19. CardinalVol

it’s the norm now.

droski likes this.
  20. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Yeah mine said they might have to do an extension for me since they were so slammed. Just setting expectations. I said, "No worries. Just let me know." So they got mine done. The ones that act like entitled azzes got theirs extended.