OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't consider that sexism, it's a fact of life that women aren't that good at driving.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

by what metric can one detect this fact?

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

You ever rode with one?

Go to any shop that does front ends or tires, see how many come in with damage and a female driver. Women are genetically predisposed to hitting curbs and parking bumpers

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Good gracious it’s ashame people have to ruin a good joke nowadays instead of laughing together at one. Lighten up Francises. Who gives a [uck fay] if it’s true or not. It’s a damn joke. Laugh or don’t but pulling the sexism stuff and getting riled up about it and pointing fingers “ur a sexist! Ur a sexist! Citizens arrest!” is flat out ridiculous..

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

I am understanding this response to be that you do not have a metric.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Citizen's arrest? With those constant leg injuries where are you going to go?

7. Ssmiff

just lighten up a little. I bet your wife would laugh because she’s probably a horrible driver because all of them are, including Danica Patrick

8. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Much like women, IP can't take a joke.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

My wife only laughs at puns. She would take this line of conversation to be a license to kill, Calamity Jane in Death Race 2000 style.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

I absolutely will not accept them, no. I may be able to on some technical, neurological level, but would never try.

11. Ssmiff

Wife not happy I found Easter candy big bag of mini Twix and snickers.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

She would hit two curbs and run three people off the road on the way to do it

13. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I’ve wrecked more cars and accumulated more speeding tickets than my wife. It’s not really even close, as I am regularly reminded of.

She’s got me beat on rolling through right turns at intersections with a red light camera though.

14. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

My wife just drives like a bat out of hell. If I’m not driving I’m sleeping.

15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Follow up to the alpha male boot camp -

Saw on one of the TVs at gym that even FOXNEWS was making fun of these guys. If there’s a point where you know it’s bad, this is it.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

If only there were databases on accidents and fatalities which we could reference.

17. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

And for those of you hissing at that joke, it should be noted that it was written by a woman.

Just kidding, 8thMaxim doesn’t allow women

justingroves and NorrisAlan like this.
  18. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Now you don't know what to think

emainvol likes this.
  19. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

Easy there cowboy I don’t even know about the crew yet. The joke could be about anything, not necessarily gender.

20. Ssmiff