Planned Parenthood selling baby parts.......

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Oldvol75, Jul 14, 2015.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

It doesn't even have to be true for them to do that.

2. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

There are a few other main stream news organizations starting to pick this up now, so I guess we will have our answers one way or another in a few days.

3. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I don't understand the outrage.

[​IMG]

4. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I am about as pro-life as you can get, but is where I am as well. I still don't know if I'll be all that more outraged if it's the story grows legs and winds up true.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Weird, exactly what I guessed from post 1. I must get funding from Planned Parenthood. I'm part of the conspiracy on this too!

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

certainly makes the prices make a lot more sense.

7. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

The more that comes out about this story the more it becomes a crock of shit.

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And surely it hurts your cause more than it can possibly help.

9. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Definitely. You come across as an uniformed idiot. Which makes it super easy to write of any of your issues whether they're legitimate or not.

10. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I know very smart people that get sucked into its on the internet so it's true thing. And these are smart people. They really want sick stuff like this to be true, to validate their own views.

11. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I figured by the end of the day I'd be livid at someone. Pretty annoying for people to try to prove a point by lying about it. Kills the legit work for any cause.

12. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Full version of video is on YouTube. 2 hours and 42 minutes or so long.

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

They edited out that minute to deliberately distort what was being said. I wonder if they could be sued for slander/libel?

15. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

They all do it. Whether your Fox, CNN, CBS, MSNBC or other depends on what you leave in and what you take out or what questions you ask or don't ask. There should be recourse when it's slander.

16. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Seems like it is just the tip of the iceberg. New video today and they say there are a lot more to come. Interesting.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Oldvol, it was a hoax.

18. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Not really. There was some editing, but they are really using the fetal parts for research and money really is changing hands. I agree that it's not a profitable business, but apparently it's happening.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I'd say classifying something as illegal when it's not kind of feels hoaxish

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

They are paying for transportation costs which is why the cost was so ridiculously low. That was a red flag for a lot of us when this broke.