Planned Parenthood selling baby parts.......

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Oldvol75, Jul 14, 2015.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

one gets you in pound me in the ass prison for life, the other is legal. so yeah it's a bit of a jump.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'll definitely follow. If the video shows what they claim it does, Planned Parenthood is done.

4. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Have I linked a snopes article here or passed one off as a real news item? It is a good resource, though, and pretty thorough on both sides of the aisle. Most of the stuff there isn't political, as well, just rumor items and tall tales.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Fetus. You mean fetus. This is partly why I don't find the video trustworthy, they go back and forth referring to a fetus as a baby.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

she's also the director of the entire los angeles region of planned parenthood. and we are to believe that she's actively involved what hundreds of employees in this scheme and has doing it for years? she'd have to be a psychopath of the highest order. and you'd have to believe that all her underlings had no moral objections to doing this. or hell also had no concern about going to jail even if you believe all planned parenthood employees are satin.

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

See: Pilot/Flying J

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Apparently he got hung up with some BS fees. Don't worry, I sent him some more money to cover it so we should be getting our checks from him soon.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

You're acting like there is no objective reality to consult.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i still think most people see a moral distinction between overcharging customers and trafficking human body parts.

11. CardinalVol

I've learned not to be surprised by anything really. There's not much that can shock me if people think they can get away with it.

12. Unimane

Yep. And, I hope it wouldn't be done because of one person going out and doing this, though that won't matter to many who want PP finished for good. If this is going to be something that undoes them, it should be systemic as the reason for dismantling them.

13. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

I know it hard to believe things that come directly out of people own mouths but still, thank you for correcting me.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

If what the makers of the video claim is true, it is pretty systemic.

Note that I am highly skeptical of all this being as it is portrayed. Got to be investigated, though.

15. Unimane

He does want to, he just can't. You understand, right?

Seriously, I intercepted a check in the mail once that my ex-wife's grandmother was sending to some shady charity. They really prey on older people.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Oh c'mon, the video is fragments of a conversation. Why don't they post the whole encounter, unedited?

17. CardinalVol

Yup. I used to get the prayer quilt letters at our first house. Those were gold.

I had a great aunt like that. She got hooked on some game. I would tell her "they are stealing your money" but she would not listen to me.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

you can convince me she was doing this on her own if she's a psychopath. you cannot convince me she "huddled" with her employees every morning to discuss how to best harvest organs and that there is some planned parenthood wide program for this. I have plenty of friends who have volunteered for planned parenthood and while I don't agree with much of what planned parenthood stands for they are good natured people at heart. and they were motivated because they felt they were helping people, not because they loved killing things.

19. CardinalVol

I guess I would be surprised, and terriified, is this was nationwide. I could see a situation where a center, or locally clustered group of centers did this though.

20. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Aaaaa, maybe time constraints for the internet posting perhaps! I'm sure if they have the parts, they have the whole. Besides, to make a point doesn't someone always go straight to the point? You know, how people only spout off the talking points they want covered.