Police respond to reports of active shooter in Chattanooga

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by VolDad, Jul 16, 2015.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

They want a medieval crusade. They should receive one.

2. dknash

dknash Chieftain

I'd be willing to pledge my vote to whoever promises to skull**** their leader live on C-SPAN. I'll allow prosthetics.

3. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

Link to tweet?

4. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

They could use a good porking

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Uh... He seems to be damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. Conservatives were criticizing him for considering using troops in Syria while simultaneously criticizing the removal of troops in Iraq. The criticize his use of drones/airstrikes while simultaneously calling for more military action. Now you're saying he doesn't have a set when he escalated the air campaign against ISIS last week. What *exactly* would you like him to do?

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

7. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

I want him to do what you just wrote. Put some heat on their ass. I mean real heat.

8. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Putin gave the world a blueprint of how to deal with terrorist loons in Chechnya. It just seems nobody has the resolve to follow it.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Well, agreed. It is time to actually unleash the full power of the military on them. They're not even a state, and the Middle East actually wants them dealt with.

10. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

If they want to act like its 1000 ad in their shithole, that's one thing but the hammer should be dropped when that happens here

11. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I don't believe that last part is true.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Jordan actively bombs them. Saudi bombs them. Both Assad and Syrian rebels fight them. Iraq fights them. The Kurds fight them. Are these elaborate deceptions?

13. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Supposedly in the last days of Ramadan they believe the reward they will receive in the afterlife is greater.

14. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

This is one of those rare times I really wish McCain was President, if that tweet is true.

15. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

A powerful US senator is pushing President Barack Obama to put more American boots on the ground in Iraq and Syria.

Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., says "it is obvious that President Obama currently has no coherent strategy to achieve his stated goal to 'degrade and ultimately destroy' [the Islamic State]."

http://www.defensenews.com/story/de.../26/isis-terrorism-iraq-syria-obama/22349661/

16. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Now I hear the shooter was born in 1990; makes more sense.

17. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Local TV news choppers showing Marine bodies laying on the ground. I am surprised.

18. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

You know, I'm completely against sending more US troops to die in that shithole.

We were just over there. We didn't stop them as the people there didn't do shit to help us. Can't blame them as they're terrified of the radicals.

If we go back there, we'll just kill more non-combatants and waste billions/trillions fighting some ghost of an enemy that hides among the innocent.

We'll just get more embroiled in the Shia/Sunni shitfight going on over there. We don't want to put ourselves right back in the middle of that.

19. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Supposedly sent 15 minutes prior to the shooting:

[​IMG]

20. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Marines are going to want blood, and a lot of it.