Pounder Makes New Friends

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by pounder, Nov 8, 2012.

1. pounder

pounder Member

I know ive got 0.00 cred on here but I have a connection to the Haslam vine and what I have been told is that Grudens wife is an issue. She loves Florida and does not want to leave. Can she be convinced? I hope. Give me something to be positive about TD!

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

So you take your frustrations out on a guy that runs a website? Makes sense.

3. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

That's gold Jerry.

4. JayVols

I would say chickenshit. But that's just me. I have a big mouth sometimes.

5. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

If you had it in you the whole time to be civil,why starr with the ahole approach?

6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I am no respector of e-cred, whatever quantity, and neither should you or anyone else be.

I have not heard one whit of Cindy's desire to stay in Tampa. Quite the opposite.

I tell you that because of reliable information made known to me - and not to placate your uncertainty as to it's ultimate truth. Were it an issue and I knew it to be, i would have responded in kind.

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Trust me, his wife is not the problem at all.

8. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

So Gruden won't come because his wife doesn't want to live in Knoxville? That's an excuse I never expected to see.

9. pounder

pounder Member

Cant take it anymore. I want to know something. Im impatient.

TD, so are you saying that you would place a wager on Gruden becoming the next coach at TN? I guess what I want is a confidence level.

10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Its because its not true.

11. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

"Gruden's wife will never leave Tampa."

Well, we've managed to add a new word to the old saying.

12. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

I like this man.

13. pounder

pounder Member

All I want to know, are you as confident as you were when this thread was started? If you end up being right, I wont set foot in the generals quarters again.

14. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Who gives a shit?

15. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

How dare you talk to a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of the Haslams like that

16. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Why don't you just go piss on a Pilot gas station while you're at it, you ungrateful bastage? We have a damn friend of royalty show up here and you pretend not to give a shit?

Tell me more, Pounder. Tell me more.

17. JayVols

I think you just answered the mystery of who he should be directing his question toward.....unless......

18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I love this place!

19. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

If we keep running off insiders like Pounder, it's going to go to Hell in a handbasket.

20. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

I cannot believe just how rude some of you guys are to a new member? Some of you should be banned immediately! smh