POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I can’t remember if I had a noticeable erection

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

If you had one would it be noticeable

emainvol likes this.
  3. peelwonder

peelwonder Member

We’re all targets of the grift.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Soooo Russian bounty intel was... not true?

I'm shocked, shocked, I tell you.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

"not true" is not what they've said. low to moderate confidence is what they've said. Definitely not the same as not true. You are a dishonest person.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

To be fair, I posted it as a question, not a statement.

If you take issue with "not true," I'm okay with adding "likely" in front of it.

It's definitely significantly less likely to be true than was originally reported.

7. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

On the other hand, the "Russian Hoax" is looking less likely it was this and Team Trump was providing internal polling and data with Russian intel.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Again, they didn't say "likely not true." They said they had low to moderate confidence. "Likely not true" would be no confidence at all.

Now do the Trump administration sharing polling data with Russia.

9. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I know you think we’re all [uck fay]ing morons but you weren’t just asking a question, so don’t patronize us with this bullshit.

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Low to moderate confidence means unproven, at best, and possibly untrue.

Was it reported, pre-election, as unproven, at best, and possibly untrue?

Play with the words all you want. Have a field day with it. The media ran with a story that was unproven, at best, and possibly untrue. They should not be reporting on stories that are unproven, at best, and possibly untrue the way that they reported this story.

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I think you're a [uck fay]ing moron, but there's no need for you to loop everyone else into that.

12. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I didn’t loop anybody else into that. You did it yourself when you expected us to believe you were legitimately posting it as a question.

13. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

There is always a bounty, though. There are more mercenaries than freedom fighters.

Sometimes we pay it against others. Sometimes others pay for it against us.

14. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

This America First caucus thing... just wow

15. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Can't stand nationalism. Especially cannot stand nationalism masquerading as patriotism.

NorrisAlan and emainvol like this.
  16. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I mean, when they’ve lost McCarthy...

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

"Anglo Saxon" is the ultimate dog whistle in the context of "values" and "culture." It is picking a particular culture in a moment of time, so as to exclude Catholics, Irish, Scot-Irish, Eastern Europeans, Italians, European Jews, etc. It's disgusting, and they're either fools or racist as hell for invoking it as some cultural hearth of America, as it just isn't true.

There is nothing wrong with "anglo-saxons." There is something wrong with identifying it as some bedrock of American culture, as it is not. It is a push back on multiculturalism, which doesn't line up with the origin of the nation since Normans (who themselves would have been mostly of Gaulic ancestry with bits of Scandinavian sprinkled in) invaded Britain and ruled it from 1066, to, well, present. Anglo saxon culture quickly became mixed with Norman/proto-French culture, becoming what we now think of as English culture and mistake for "British culture," when in reality the Welsh, Scots, and Irish all maintain their own identities to this day.

I probably have more anglo saxon ancestry than most of the people backing this crap. They don't know what they are talking about. They are ignorant. Also the actual anglo saxons were pagan and then Catholic, so again [uck fay] these nationalist race baiters.

SetVol13, justingroves and Daddy Gee like this.
  18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Standing by Trump made guys like this seem okay too:

19. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

I hate Illinois nazis

20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

How is Maxine Waters's recent rhetoric different from Trump's rhetoric prior to the January 6th riots?