POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

How could a human with a brain read that and not say, “[uck fay] that, I’m not saying that”

2. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

“Thank you George Floyd for sacrificing yourself for justice. Thank you for. Wind there to cry out for your mom.”

??? WTF?

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I think you might have answered your own question.

4. Johnny Utah

Johnny Utah Well-Known Member

She needs to exit stage left

5. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

All she had to do was honor his sacrifice to no look like an idiot. Somehow not saying thanks for dying was too hard.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  6. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

There hasn't been a single point here where IP or I cut her any slack nor minimized her comments. The only bar not reached was equivalency with Trump, which it wasn't. But, "irresponsible" strikes me as a censurable level action, though I'd have to take a quick look at the requirements for such an vote.

You two would also go broke betting on the number of times IP and I defend Pelosi.

SetVol13 and IP like this.
  7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Tearing up the State of the Union Address should have been the end of leadership.

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yeah

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I can't stand her, the other officers haven't went to trial yet.

zehr27 likes this.
  11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Let's not get carried away now. You broke party lines once, and I've given credit where due. It's not like you painted your house red.

12. Unimane

I "break party ranks" whenever I see fit and it certainly hasn't been just once. As I've mentioned previously also, I'm under no obligation to throw out a few red hued posts, nor some Dem critical thoughts, to pretend this can only then qualify as a sort of valid, "unbiased", viewpoint.

13. Unimane

14. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

In other political news.....America is [uck fay]ed. Back to you Jim for sports.

15. faildozer

faildozer Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

*draws a breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Why?

emainvol likes this.
  17. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Where do we begin

zehr27 and justingroves like this.
  18. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

At the start: How many more years do you think America has left? I mean, if it's [uck fay]ed, it must be about over.

19. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

20. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

New theory. GahLee is a North Korean government official and that was a threat, not commentary

NorrisAlan likes this.