POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Do think they will? I'm sure you will be ok if they don't.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Well you got me there, it would be the state making that evaluation. The victim would be whoever would have gotten the favorable rates if not for his fraud.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't know if they will. Why are you sure? I think they should.

4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I can't be for certain. If you had to bet on it would you bet they will or won't? Which is more likely?

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

So a made up person. Seems reasonable to fine someone almost 400 million for this.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

If I had to bet on it but had the advantage of having the ability to perfectly validate what happens, I would be the state does ask him about his comments and he clarifies through his lawyer that what he meant was something else, quietly, and that it goes away.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

No, not a made up person. A person I can't identify but not a made up one.

8. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Banks did their home work before giving the loan and were happy with the valuations and gave the loan.

The banks were also happy with the execution of the terms and weren’t harmed.

this will hurt future business in the Empire State, and will end up hurting the taxpayers their and future employment opportunities

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

If he gets asked anything it won't be done without him making a big deal about it.

10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

A person you can't identify? How do you know this person exists then?

11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

It was purely political. The empire state has weaponized their judicial system. It's sad times.

HCKevinSteele likes this.
  12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Example: Trump won the bid to run NYC Parks' golf course at Ferry Point in 2010 based on a claim of his net worth and cash reserves to run the operation... and then flipped it to someone else for a profit a year or two later. So the whole process was corrupted by this fraud. That's one example and it was worth 10's of millions in profit. This was part of the case. So someone can't tell you who, didn't get the fair shot at that bid and someone else had to pay Trump as a middle man to then get that concession. That's corruption. That's fraud. And there are victims in that people are paying more than is the fair competitive rate because of it.

13. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

Is Trump a scumbag and career petty criminal? Yes.

Is similar wrongdoing happening in every city and town in America while 99% goes unpunished/ ignored? Also yes.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Well I don't tolerate any of it. This isn't hard for me. If you or I did these things, we'd go to jail.

15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

But who were the victims? Surely they would come forward. They could go back and see who all bided on the job and didn't get it and they would now have a victim. Also why did it take 23 years to bring this case. I think you know the answer.

16. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Benedikt Arnold having a conversation in Hell:

Benedikt - Damn, I was born 200 years too early. If it was today then I would be loved by Millions of Republicans. No matter what I did they would jump to my defense. They would Worship me and all be chanting [uck fay] George Washington.

Judas - Damn, I was born 2,000 years too early....

17. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Would we? How many others have been charged for these crimes in NY?

18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Judas a Democrat?

19. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Given what his rally-goers apparently think of him (and what Trump thinks of himself given some of his social media posts) I believe the closest analogue would be Mike Pence

20. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I could see that