POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

How would you do that? If OJ said his dad told him to never murder anyone and his father backed that up on the stand you would consider that good evidence as to him being innocent?

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't think this is going to work. All claims, no evidence.

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

You don't need hard evidence in a case like this. Judge rules based on what he/she hears and if they think what is being argued could be true basically. Kind of like the civil sexually battery case against Trump. I agree it probably won't work and shouldn't.

4. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Yeah, but this was more than just poor folks from my interactions. In any event, I'm still struggling to care too much about this side drama, even the dumb "Oohh, she tore up that Trump attorney!" videos, and don't see a whole lot there. They're determining whether or not she paid the guy back for a vacation? When her relationship started with a fellow worker? Unless I'm in Human Resources in Atlanta, this doesn't seem to matter too much in the context of this trial.

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

One thing that is interesting is a person living pay check to pay check 6 years ago becomes an AD and now has a net worth over 8 million. Part of our problem as a country is how rich you become these days by getting into politics.

6. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Sounds like Trump is about to lose another case in NY. 0-2 on his home turf.

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

They coached him well, made up story and all.

8. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

My view, is this is nothing more than a strategy to delay the actual case against Trump and the various co-defendants. His defense is predicated on stalling cases until after election, becoming President and establishing himself as absolute rule-of-law. Including over States.

If they get her and her team removed, then a whole team will have to be selected and brought up to speed.

If they lose, then they have cast doubt on the opposing team. Doubt that can be used to further incite and encourage the followers, perhaps the jurors.

Classic Roy Cohn tactic.

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Do you really not think this could be done?

10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I think the theory is more she over paid her lover so he could then pay for vacations to go on together using tax dollars. It pretty much happens all the time in politics which is sad.

11. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

The day after meeting with Willis he also filed for divorce knowing he was about to make bank too.

12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

It's clear what was going on but the way the system is setup it's not that hard to get away with.

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

355 million fine.

Campaign about to work overtime asking for donations.

14. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Going to be interesting seeing how this banana republic is going to play out with it being so out in the open now.

a 355 million dollar fine for fraud against banks that had no issue with the loans or transactions seems crazy

15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

This will go to higher court

16. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

This better open the flood gates but I would bet it stops with Trump.

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I can’t understand that. Where is that money going?

And to have to pay over 3X what E. Jean Carroll requested?

18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Oh this is a whole other case. He is up to roughly half a bill right now in NY.

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I’m just saying both amounts seem pretty egregious.

zehr27 likes this.
  20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

It seems like this lawsuit could actually impact Trump’s ability to pay back these loans. That would be quite the plot twist.